- duration 15 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- Enjoy game drives in Chobe National Park, located near the vast, inland delta of Okavango
- Drive through the small towns of South Africa & Botswana
- Visit Nata Sanctuary & Pilanesberg National Park
Starting from Johannesburg, where our representative will meet you on arrival and hand over the key, this tour will take you through Musina and Francistown to Chobe National Park, located near the vast, inland delta of Okavango. Enjoy game drives in the national park and see its wildlife before its time to head back to South Africa, to Pilanesberg National Park. Stay in the national park for two nights.
This tour comes to an end in OR Tambo International Airport after you have submitted your rental car key.
Day 1: Johannesburg arrival and drive to Tzaneen
Day 2: Tzaneen
Day 3: Tzaneen – Musina
Day 4: Musina
Day 5: Musina – Francistown
Day 6: Francistown
Day 7: Francistown – Chobe National Park
Day 8: Chobe National Park
Day 9: Chobe National Park
Day 10: Chobe – Nata
Day 11: Nata
Day 12: Nata – Gaborone
Day 13: Gaborone – Pilanesberg National Park
Day 14: Pilanesberg National Park
Day 15: Pilanesberg National Park – OR Tambo International Airport & departure
- Meals: 10 breakfasts, 5 lunches & 5 dinners
- Game drives and safari activities as per the itinerary
- Car rental charges
- Conservation fees
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- International airfare
- South Africa visa fees
- Travel insurance policy
- Tour guide
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls and laundry
- Save US$ 100+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.