Premium Southern Africa in Depth
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 15-99 yrs
- max group size 12
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-35844
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Enjoy two magnificent Feature Stays – a perfectly positioned camp on the Namibian banks of the Chobe River, and a scenic lodge in a private reserve within the Greater Kruger Region.
- Let Exclusive Experiences take you closer to nature, including a 4x4 drive through the striking Makgadikgadi Pans, privately catered cruise down the Zambezi River and wildlife excursions at the Boteti River.
- Spot Chobe National Park's abundance of wildlife and the world’s highest concentration of elephants from multiple vantage points with an early morning 4x4 game drive, and an afternoon boat cruise along the picturesque Chobe River.
- Seek out the Big Five of Africa – lion, elephant, buffalo, leopard and rhino with two full days in South Africa’s biggest reserve, Kruger National Park, in 4x4s with an expert local guide.
- Visit the thundering Victoria Falls, one of the world's most spectacular natural wonders. Admire their power then return to your comfortable lodge boasting magnificent views of uninterrupted wilderness.
Uncover the true beauty of southern Africa on a 14-day Premium adventure through South Africa, Zimbabwe and Botswana. Spend three unforgettable days in the Greater Kruger region, cruise down the Zambezi River at sunset, marvel at the showstopping Victoria Falls and look out for a wealth of elephants in Chobe National Park. Set out in search of wildlife on a series of game drives, cruise down the Chobe River, hang out with a family of meerkats at the Ntwetwe Salt Pans and admire the curious beauty of the Makgadikgadi Pans. With expert knowledge from local guides you’ll discover the best of this magnificent part of the world.
Day 1: Johannesburg
Day 2: Greater Kruger National Park
Day 3: Greater Kruger National Park
Day 4: Greater Kruger National Park
Day 5: Victoria Falls
Day 6: Chobe National Park
Day 7: Chobe National Park
Day 8: Chobe National Park
Day 9: Chobe River (Namibian Side)
Day 10: Chobe River (Namibian side)
Day 11: Makgadikgadi Pans
Day 12: Boteti River
Day 13: Boteti River
Day 14: Maun
- Hotel (1 night), Lodge (12 nights)
- 13 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches, 13 Dinners
- 4x4 , Open 4x4 Safari Vehicle , Private vehicle , Plane , Riverboat
- An expert tour leader
- Johannesburg - Welcome Dinner
- Private Game Reserve - 4x4 Game Drive
- Kruger National Park - Full Day Open Safari Vehicle Game Drive
- Kruger National Park - Full Day Open Safari Vehicle Game Drive
- Greater Kruger - Private Alfresco Dinner on the viewing Deck
- Victoria Falls – Zambezi River Premium Sunset Cruise
- Victoria Falls - Victoria Falls tour Zimbabwe Side
- Chobe National Park - River cruise
- Chobe National Park - Morning 4x4 Game Drive
- Chobe - Welcome Dinner
- Complimentary airport arrival transfer
- Chobe National Park - 4x4 Game Drive
- Chobe River - Full Day Boat Cruise & Lunch
- Makgadikgadi Pans - Sunset 4x4 Excursion & Sundowner
- Makgadikgadi Pans - Meerkat Pan Experience
- Boteti River - Private Concession Morning 4x4 Game Drive
- Boteti River - Private Concession Evening 4x4 Game Drive
- Boteti River - Private Concession Guided Nature Walk
- Any international flights to Johannesburg and from Maun are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Premium Southern Africa in Depth tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 350+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Premium Southern Africa in Depth tour. You can cancel the tour up to 58 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 57 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 May 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 May 2023, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 57 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Premium Southern Africa in Depth tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Premium Southern Africa in Depth tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you
- Our Kruger lodge is located in the Guernsey Private Game Reserve which is located within the Greater Kruger Park ecosystem. It’s about a 40-minute drive to Kruger National Park’s Orpen Gate. On this itinerary you will have Game Drives in both the Kruger National Park and neighbouring Private Game Reserves.
- As the early bird catches the worm, the early riser sights the animals. There will be many early starts either to make use of the better safari time or to beat the morning traffic on long travel days.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
What is the best way to travel to South Africa?
South Africa is a long journey and most people travel to the southern tip of Africa by plane. It is also quite a large country and most people prefer to fly low-cost local airplanes between larger cities and rent a car to travel between different points of interest. The most stress-free way to travel in South Africa is to join a tour group or pre-planned tour that takes care of all the travel arrangements for you.
- Is vacationing in South Africa safe?
How many days are enough for South Africa?
We suggest you spend at least 10 days in South Africa but if you can spare 14 or even 21 days, you will find more than enough to keep you busy. For more information, check out our guide on how many days to spend in South Africa.
How much does it cost to tour South Africa?
There are several tour packages to suit your budget for a holiday in South Africa. A basic safari tour can be as little as USD 800 while a luxury honeymoon holiday could go all the way up to USD 5000. Most tours range between USD 2000 and USD 3000 for tours that cover a few of South Africa’s main attractions.
What is the best month to go to South Africa?
September is widely considered the best time to visit South Africa. Springtime is blissful down south with near-perfect weather all around the country.