- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 9
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Search for the "big five" on breathtaking wildlife safari drives.
- Enjoy a dhow safari in Bazaruto National Park.
- Indulge in mouthwatering seafood.
- Snorkel in the turquoise waters off Mozambique.
Want to tell a better travel story at your next dinner party? Tell ‘em about the time you went to southeast Africa. Nature is front-and-centre on this 13-day trip across three countries, with plenty of time devoted to the region’s amazing national parks and spotless beaches. Wander around the Portuguese-influenced cities of Mozambique, take a traditional dhow safari boat around Bazaruto National Park, track the "big five" in Kruger National Park, and drive the legendary Panorama Route to Johannesburg. Your stories are improving already.
Day 1: Johannesburg
Day 2: Johannesburg/Eswatini
Day 3: Eswatini/Maputo
Day 4: Maputo/Inhambane
Day 5: Inhambane
Day 6: Inhambane/Vilanculos
Day 7: Vilanculos
Day 8: Vilanculos
Day 9: Vilanculos/Xai-Xai
Day 10: Xai-Xai
Day 11: Xai-Xai/Hazyview
Day 12: Kruger National Park
Day 13: Hazyview/Johannesburg
- Hotels (3 nts), chalets/bungalows (8 nts), camping (1 nt).
12 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 3 dinners
Note: Allow USD265-345 for meals not included.
- Private bus, dhow, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer)//driver throughout, local guides.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Wildlife walk in Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary
- Maputo orientation walk
- Inhambane orientation walk
- Beach time in Praia do Tofo & Vilanculos
- Bazaruto National Park entrance
- Traditional dhow (boat) safari
- Kruger National Park wildlife safari drive in our vehicle
- Panorama Route drive
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Johannesburg are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Mozambique, Kruger & Swazi Discoverer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 82+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Mozambique, Kruger & Swazi Discoverer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 August 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Mozambique, Kruger & Swazi Discoverer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Mozambique, Kruger & Swazi Discoverer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Merchandising : Jane Goodall CollectionA selection of wildlife-focused tours endorsed by world renowned primatologist Dr. Jane Goodall. Your purchase of a Jane Goodall Collection tour helps G Adventures support the Jane Goodall Institute’s mission to protect wildlife and empower local communities. Learn more.
- 5. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.