Luxury Kruger & Mauritius Holiday
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- E-ticket/Mobile voucher
- duration 11 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1-90 yrs
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-16853
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Explore Makalali Private Conservancy
- Enjoy morning and afternoon game drives in the conservancy
- Spend a few nights in Mauritius' most beautiful beach
After spending four nights in Makalali, you will head to your next destination - the breathtaking island of Mauritius, via a flight to Johannesburg. Spend the next six nights on the island exploring its beaches and sprawling on its sands. Take your final dip in the Indian Ocean on the eleventh day before heading to the airport for your flight back home.
Day 1: Arrive in Johannesburg and fly to Greater Kruger
Day 2: On Safari in Makalali Private Conservancy
Day 3: On Safari in Makalali Private Conservancy
Day 4: Makalali Private Conservancy
Day 5: Fly to Mauritius
Day 6: Mauritius beaches
Day 7: Relax on Mauritius beaches
Day 8: Mauritius stay continues
Day 9: Mauritius stay continues
Day 10: Final day in Mauritius
Day 11: Mauritius departure
- Airport pickup and drop off
- Shared safari activities
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- Domestic flights
- International flight
- Travel insurance
- Visa fees
- Accommodation styles of your choice (please contact the tour operator by clicking on the blue 'Make an Inquiry' button on the top right of the page)
- Anything mentioned 'optional' on the itinerary
- Earn US$ 125+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.
What is the best way to travel to South Africa?
South Africa is a long journey and most people travel to the southern tip of Africa by plane. It is also quite a large country and most people prefer to fly low-cost local airplanes between larger cities and rent a car to travel between different points of interest. The most stress-free way to travel in South Africa is to join a tour group or pre-planned tour that takes care of all the travel arrangements for you.
- Is vacationing in South Africa safe?
How many days are enough for South Africa?
We suggest you spend at least 10 days in South Africa but if you can spare 14 or even 21 days, you will find more than enough to keep you busy. For more information, check out our guide on how many days to spend in South Africa.
How much does it cost to tour South Africa?
There are several tour packages to suit your budget for a holiday in South Africa. A basic safari tour can be as little as USD 800 while a luxury honeymoon holiday could go all the way up to USD 5000. Most tours range between USD 2000 and USD 3000 for tours that cover a few of South Africa’s main attractions.
What is the best month to go to South Africa?
September is widely considered the best time to visit South Africa. Springtime is blissful down south with near-perfect weather all around the country.