- duration 11 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Makalali Private Conservancy
- Enjoy morning and afternoon game drives in the conservancy
- Spend a few nights in Mauritius' most beautiful beach
After spending four nights in Makalali, you will head to your next destination - the breathtaking island of Mauritius, via a flight to Johannesburg. Spend the next six nights on the island exploring its beaches and sprawling on its sands. Take your final dip in the Indian Ocean on the eleventh day before heading to the airport for your flight back home.
Day 1: Arrive in Johannesburg and fly to Greater Kruger
Day 2: On Safari in Makalali Private Conservancy
Day 3: On Safari in Makalali Private Conservancy
Day 4: Makalali Private Conservancy
Day 5: Fly to Mauritius
Day 6: Mauritius beaches
Day 7: Relax on Mauritius beaches
Day 8: Mauritius stay continues
Day 9: Mauritius stay continues
Day 10: Final day in Mauritius
Day 11: Mauritius departure
- Airport pickup and drop off
- Shared safari activities
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- Domestic flights
- International flight
- Travel insurance
- Visa fees
- Accommodation styles of your choice (please contact the tour operator by clicking on the blue 'Make an Inquiry' button on the top right of the page)
- Anything mentioned 'optional' on the itinerary
- Earn US$ 139+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.