- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Wildlife encounters on 10 x fully guided Game Drives/Walks throughout various areas of the park
- Daily practical instruction and experiences designed to mirror Safari Guides Training
- Keep your eyes peeled for 'The Big Five' on a full day game drive in the Kruger National Park
- Morning Game Drive or Walk (MAKE TRAVEL MATTER® Experience)
Love wildlife? Always wanted to be a safari ranger? This adventure puts you in the heart of Kruger National Park, where you'll get up close and personal with the Big 5 whilst experiencing what life is like for Game Rangers. With your expert Game Ranger guides, you'll participate in game drives and walks, discovering what it's like to live life on the wild side.
Day 1: Arrive Johannesburg
Day 2: Johannesburg to Kruger National Park
Day 3: Kruger National Park
Day 4: Kruger National Park
Day 5: Kruger National Park
Day 6: Kruger National Park
Day 7: Kruger National Park
Day 8: Kruger National Park to Johannesburg
- All meals included
- Any international flights to/from Johannesburg are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Learn to be a Safari Guide in Kruger National Park tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 54+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Learn to be a Safari Guide in Kruger National Park tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 November 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Learn to be a Safari Guide in Kruger National Park tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Learn to be a Safari Guide in Kruger National Park tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Smaller group sizes will be implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and be in compliance with local authorities’ distancing guidelines and requirements for peace of mind of all travellers.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.