- duration 9 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Hluhluwe iMfolozi Park, the oldest wildlife reserve in South Africa
- Go on game drives, get the chance to see a variety of wildlife
- Relax on the tranquil beaches of the Elephant Coast
Enjoy morning and sunset game drives. Encounter incredible wildlife and birdlife in the reserve. Get the opportunity to participate on a guided walk with the 'Rhino Whisperer’. Transfer to a luxurious eco lodge on the Maputuland Coast, also known as the Elephant Coast. Stroll along endless, empty beaches or relax on the sand before driving back to the nearest airport for your flight back home. Please go through the itinerary below for more information about this trip.
Day 1: Johannesburg - Hluhluwe
Day 2: Hluhluwe iMfolozi Park safari
Day 3: Hluhluwe iMfolozi Park safari
Day 4: Last day in Hluhluwe iMfolozi Park
Day 5: Hluluwe - Elephant Coast
Day 6: Exploring the Elephant Coast
Day 7: Elephant Coast
Day 8: Elephant Coast
Day 9: Departure
- Pickup transfer from the airport
- Accommodation as per the itineray
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Game Reserve fees
- Shared safari activities
- English-speaking tour guides
- International flights
- Travel insurance & visa
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Earn US$ 89+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.