- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Big 5 game viewing in the pristine wilderness of Kruger National Park
- Gorgeous mountain scenery and breathtaking vantage points along the famous Panorama Route
- Explore Johannesburg’s culture and Cape Town’s scenic beauty
Explore the cultural history of Johannesburg, enjoy Big 5 game viewing in Kruger National Park and end off with a balance of sightseeing and leisure in the cosmopolitan city of Cape Town.
You will get to explore Soweto and the surrounding metropolitan hub of Johannesburg; relish in some of the best game viewing and wildlife opportunities in the world in Kruger National Park; explore the incredibly scenic Panorama Route with its majestic sights such as God’s Window, the Three Rondavels and Blyde River Canyon; and be amazed by Cape Town, South Africa's oldest city, spectacularly set at the foot of Table Mountain, near the mesmerizing Atlantic Ocean.
Day 1: Johannesburg
Day 2: Johannesburg – Kruger National Park
Day 3: Kruger National Park
Day 4: Mpumalanga
Day 5: Mpumalanga – Cape Town
Day 6: Cape Town
Day 7: Cape Town
Day 8: Cape Town
- Meals: 7 breakfasts, 3 dinners
- Open-vehicle safari
- Sightseeing as specified
- Flights: Johannesburg - Nelspruit (JNB/MQP) and departure tax (Day 2), Nelspruit - Cape Town (MQP/CPT) and departure tax (Day 5)
- Cost of Table Mountain Cableway tickets (Day 6)
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Rates are on a per person sharing basis. Please enquire regarding single rates. All departures are in English. Flights: Johannesburg - Nelspruit (JNB/MQP) flights: Please book flights to depart Johannesburg before 15h00 Nelspruit - Cape Town (MQP/CPT) flights: Please book flights to depart Nelspruit after 11h00