- duration 33 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 30
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Start your journey in Johannesburg, search for lions, elephants and more in Kruger National Park and enjoy amazing views of the Blyde River Canyon
- Explore the ancient Great Zimbabwe Ruins, discover exotic wildlife in Hwange and Matobo national parks and marvel at impressive Victoria Falls
- Camp out in the wilderness of Chobe National Park, surrounded by the nocturnal sounds of the wildlife
- Admire the Zambian side of the thundering Victoria Falls in Livingstone and spot iconic wildlife on safari in South Luangwa National Park and
Travel from Johannesburg to Nairobi, enjoy a real African adventure checking out some of the most abundant and exciting game parks in Africa. Have a relaxing stay on the shores of Lake Malawi and enjoy the adrenaline rush at Victoria Falls. Explore beautiful Botswana and idle about on the tropical island of Zanzibar.
Day: 1 Johannesburg
Day: 2-3 Kruger National Park
Day: 4 Blyde River Canyon
Day: 5 Polokwane
Day: 6 Great Zimbabwe Ruins
Day: 7 Bulawayo
Day: 8 Matobo N.P.
Day: 9-10 Hwange National Park
Day: 11 Victoria Falls
Day: 12-13 Victoria Falls
Day: 14 Chobe National Park
Day: 15 Livingstone
Day: 16 Lusaka Area
Day: 17-18 South Luangwa National Park
Day: 19-21 Lake Malawi
Day: 22 Iringa
Day: 23 Dar es Salaam
Day: 24-26 Zanzibar
Day: 27 Zanzibar
Day: 28-29 Arusha
Day: 30-32 Serengeti & Ngorongoro
Day: 33 Nairobi
- 1st night pre-expedition dormitory accommodation (upgrades available) and 28 nights camping. Tents and sleeping mats provided
- All camping fees and appropriate equipment
- 3 night Zanzibar Excursion including ferry transfer, accommodation, Spice Tour and Dhow Sunset Cruise
- 28 breakfasts, 24 lunches, 24 dinners
- Arrival transfer from Johannesburg Airport on day 1
- A fully equipped overland truck for transportation and game drives
- All road taxes and tolls
- Services of 3 person crew (leader, driver, cook)
- Park entry - Victoria Falls NP. Park entry and game drives - Kruger NP, South Luangwa NP, Ngorongoro NP, Serengeti NP and Chobe NP
- International flights and visas
- Sleeping bag - please bring your own
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Optional activities
- Local payment - $1990pp, paid in USD
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 97+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kruger to Kenya - 33 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 December 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Kruger to Kenya - 33 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kruger to Kenya - 33 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.