- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
This short adventure brings you to two of the most spectacular highlights of southern Africa. Enjoy game drives in Kruger National Park as you spot lions, elephants, hippos, zebras, giraffe and so much more. Next, spend three days at Victoria Falls where you’ll find an abundance of activities and various vantage points to enjoy the largest waterfall in the world.
Day 1: Arrive Johannesburg
Day 2: Kruger National Park
Day 3: Kruger National Park
Day 4: Fly to Victoria Falls
Day 5: Victoria Falls
Day 6: Depart Victoria Falls
- 3 night(s) in lodges, 2 night(s) in hotels
- 5 Breakfast(s), 2 Dinner(s), 1 Lunch(es)
- Private Vehicle, 4WD, flight(s)
- Arrival Transfer
- Evening Game Drive in Kruger National Park
- Full Day Game Drive in Kruger National Park
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 45+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kruger Safari & Victoria Falls tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 February 2021, a deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Kruger Safari & Victoria Falls tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kruger Safari & Victoria Falls tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour will not have larger group sizes than maximum 10 to 12 people to protect against COVID-19. Local authorities’ requirements in this regard will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.