- duration 4 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Take morning and afternoon game drives
- Explore Kruger National Park with local guides
- See a wide variety of wildlife and have plenty of photographic opportunities
Discover the Kruger National Park on this amazing 4-day trip. Take exciting morning and afternoon safaris to see its rich wildlife, have plenty of photographic opportunities, and experience the Panorama Route scenic excursion.
Day 1: Johannesburg - Kruger National Park, South Africa
Day 2: Kruger National Park, South Africa
Day 4: Kruger National Park - Johannesburg, South Africa
- 3N Lodge or Camping accommodation at Kruger National Park
- 3 Breakfast(s)
- 3 Dinner(s)
- Shuttle to and from Kruger National Park
- Professional English-speaking Guides
- Safari outings
- All Game Drives as per itinerary
- National Park fees
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase), soft drinks / beverage
- Personal Expenses
- Optional Morning Game Drive on day 4 (approximately ZAR 950.00 per person)
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 25+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kruger National Park 4D/3N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 October 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Kruger National Park 4D/3N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kruger National Park 4D/3N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
*Please note: no hut/lodge accommodation is available at Kruger during the Skukuza Half Marathon, a yearly event that always takes place the first weekend of August. Camping accommodation is still available.
*Please note: Each traveller will be charged a conservation levy of R114 per person per night on this tour. This contribution will go towards the conservation efforts and the work of the Anti-Poaching Unit in their ongoing wildlife protection efforts.
- This itinerary is subject to change at anytime without prior notice depending on availability at the camps and parks.
- Children under the age of 6 are not allowed on the Day 1 Sunset drive. They are allowed on the morning and afternoon Outlook Safaris, however if they become loud or disruptive, they will be escorted back to camp with their parents and the guide.
- Please note that airport pick-up is included for flights arriving before 5:30am on Day 1 and airport drop-off is available for flights leaving after 11pm on the last day.
-Pick up or drop off from a different place its an extra charge of 350 ZAR per personCOVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols