Kruger Lodge Experience
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- Getaways and short breaks
- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 4 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 6-99 yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-3640
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Experience a private game reserve after dark in an open top 4x4 vehicle
- Enjoy traditional South African cuisine while dining under the stars
- Try to spot the Big Five in Kruger National Park on a full day game drive
- Stay in a comfortable safari lodge in a communal setting with friendly hosts
- Visit the awesome Blyde River Canyon and view the Three Rondavels on your return trip to Johannesburg
Get a taste of one of the most famous game reserves in the world on this 4-day safari in Kruger National Park. Staying in a beautiful lodge just outside of the park, spend days searching out the remarkable animals that make their home here – leopards, lions, giraffe, rhino, hippos, antelope, buffalo are just some of the wild and wonderful creatures to see. After exciting days exploring the open savanna, relax in the evenings eating traditional foods and listening to the nocturnal symphony of this incredible safari destination.
Day 1: Johannesburg / Greater Kruger National Park
Day 2: Greater Kruger National Park
Day 3: Greater Kruger National Park
Day 4: Greater Kruger National Park / Johannesburg
- Lodge (3 nights)
- 3 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 3 Dinners
- 4x4 safari vehicle , Minibus
- An expert tour leader
- Private Game Reserve - 4x4 Game Drive
- Kruger National Park - Full Day Game Drive
- Kruger Lodge Reserve - Morning Nature Walk
- Any international flights to/from Johannesburg are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Kruger Lodge Experience tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Save US$ 62 today.
- Earn US$ 41+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kruger Lodge Experience tour. You can cancel the tour up to 58 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 57 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 May 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 May 2023, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 57 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Kruger Lodge Experience tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kruger Lodge Experience tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you
- This itinerary starts and finishes in Johannesburg and includes 2 long travel days.
- This is one of our Short Breaks and is slightly different to our group tours. There is no group leader but rather a local guide with the idea being that you maintain a level of independence during down time. You'll most likely travel on a join-in basis, which means you may or may not be joined by others for activities and transportation, depending on demand.
- The transport to and from Kruger National Park will be in a 13-seater minivan. This is a shuttle service that departs daily. You may be sharing this shuttle ride with other travellers booked on different trips and itineraries to you.
- Our lodge is located within the Greater Kruger Park ecosystem. It’s about a 50 minute drive to Kruger National Park’s Orpen Gate. On this itinerary you will have Game Drives in both the Kruger National Park and neighbouring Private Game Reserves.
- As the early bird catches the worm, the early camper sights the animals. There will be many early starts either to make use of the better safari time or to beat the morning traffic on long travel days.
- Regardless of where you stay, power cuts and breaks in hot water are sometimes unavoidable, as in any developing country. In particular, South Africa suffers from load-shedding: rolling blackouts that are engineered specifically to share out available power in the region.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
What is the best way to travel to South Africa?
South Africa is a long journey and most people travel to the southern tip of Africa by plane. It is also quite a large country and most people prefer to fly low-cost local airplanes between larger cities and rent a car to travel between different points of interest. The most stress-free way to travel in South Africa is to join a tour group or pre-planned tour that takes care of all the travel arrangements for you.
- Is vacationing in South Africa safe?
How many days are enough for South Africa?
We suggest you spend at least 10 days in South Africa but if you can spare 14 or even 21 days, you will find more than enough to keep you busy. For more information, check out our guide on how many days to spend in South Africa.
How much does it cost to tour South Africa?
There are several tour packages to suit your budget for a holiday in South Africa. A basic safari tour can be as little as USD 800 while a luxury honeymoon holiday could go all the way up to USD 5000. Most tours range between USD 2000 and USD 3000 for tours that cover a few of South Africa’s main attractions.
What is the best month to go to South Africa?
September is widely considered the best time to visit South Africa. Springtime is blissful down south with near-perfect weather all around the country.