- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 6+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Experience a private game reserve after dark in an open top 4x4 vehicle
- Enjoy traditional South African cuisine while dining under the stars
- Try to spot the Big Five in Kruger National Park on a full day game drive
- Stay in a comfortable safari lodge in a communal setting with friendly hosts
No holiday to South Africa would be complete without a safari - a chance to spot Africa's Big Five and to wander the vast open savanna. Join us as we heed the call of the Kruger and embark on a magical journey into this vast, game-filled national park. Search for lions, leopards, buffaloes, rhinos and elephants during the day, and then relax in a comfortable lodge at night. This is the perfect way to see the spectacular Kruger National Park without sacrificing creature comforts.
Johannesburg / Greater Kruger National Park
Greater Kruger National Park
Greater Kruger National Park / Johannesburg
- Lodge (2 nights)
- 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 2 Dinners
- 4x4 safari vehicle , minibus
- An expert tour leader
- Private Game Reserve - 4x4 Game Drive
- Kruger National Park - Full Day Game Drive
- Kruger Lodge Reserve - Morning Nature Walk
- Any international flights to/from Johannesburg are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Kruger Lodge Experience (3 days) tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 22+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kruger Lodge Experience (3 days) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 December 2020, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 December 2020, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Kruger Lodge Experience (3 days) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kruger Lodge Experience (3 days) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This itinerary starts and finishes in Johannesburg and includes 2 long travel days.
- This is one of our Short Breaks and is slightly different to our group tours. There is no group leader but rather a local guide with the idea being that you maintain a level of independence during down time. You'll most likely travel on a join-in basis, which means you may or may not be joined by others for activities and transportation, depending on demand.
- The transport to and from Kruger National Park will be in a 13-seater minivan. This is a shuttle service that departs daily. You may be sharing this shuttle ride with other travellers booked on different trips and itineraries to you.
- Our lodge is located within the Greater Kruger Park ecosystem. It’s about a 50 minute drive to Kruger National Park’s Orpen Gate. On this itinerary you will have Game Drives in both the Kruger National Park and neighbouring Private Game Reserves.
- As the early bird catches the worm, the early camper sights the animals. There will be many early starts either to make use of the better safari time or to beat the morning traffic on long travel days.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal