- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 6+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Search for the Big Five as you embark on the ultimate South African wildlife adventure in worldrenowned Kruger National Park, exploring on a 4WD adventure with an expert local guide.
- Be immersed in the atmospheric surrounds of Africa at your comfortable safari lodge in a private reserve in the Greater Kruger Area, dining under the stars and relaxing around a traditional boma.
- Drive one of the most scenic routes on the entire continent – past incredible landscapes of mountains and valleys, waterfalls and canyons – on the spectacular Panorama Route.
Spanning some 19,500 square kilometres across South Africa’s Limpopo and Mpumalanga provinces, Kruger National Park is one of Africa’s top wildlife arenas. Spend six days discovering this region on a Peregrine Independent Experience focused on spotting the Big Five and eyeing off some stunning landscapes along the way. Wildebeest, zebra, elephants and eagles are just some animals you’ll likely encounter on this short adventure, as well as some stunning views along the Blyde River Canyon’s Panoramic Route. With return transfers from Johannesburg and accommodation at a comfortable lodge set in a private game reserve, your Kruger Experience gets you straight to the heart of safari territory.
Kruger National Park
Greater Kruger National Park
Blyde River Canyon
Greater Kruger National Park
Greater Kruger National Park – Johannesburg
- Lodge (4 nights), Comfortable hotel (1 night)
- 5 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 4 Dinners
- Private vehicle , Open safari vehicles
- Private Game Reserve - 4x4 Game Drive
- Kruger National Park - Full Day Game Drive
- Panorama Route - Day trip
- Morning Guernsey Bush Walk
- Any international flights to/from Johannesburg are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Kruger Experience – Independent tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 44+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kruger Experience – Independent tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 09 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 09 August 2021, a deposit of 600 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Kruger Experience – Independent tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kruger Experience – Independent tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- Independent Experiences are independent travel without stress. Peregrine’s Independent Experiences are a range of short packages that you can add to other Experiences or as an extension to a longer tour, to craft your perfect holiday itinerary. Independent Experiences are for 1–4 travellers, depart daily and offer the back-up of Peregrine, our local offices and expert resident guides.
- Although this is an Independent Experience, your game drives within the Kruger National Park will be by necessity shared game drives. Other guests from the lodge will accompany you.
- The transport to and from Kruger National Park will be in a 13-seater minivan. This is a shuttle service that departs daily. You may be sharing this shuttle ride with other travellers booked on different trips and itineraries to you. The drive to and from Johannesburg and the Kruger area is long – it can take approximately 6–7 hours plus meal and bathroom stops.
- Your lodge is located within the Greater Kruger Park ecosystem. It’s about a 50-minute drive to Kruger National Park’s Orpen Gate. On this itinerary, you will have game drives in both the Kruger National Park and neighbouring private game reserves.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Food and dietary requirements