- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Go on wildlife drives at Kruger National Park and the HluhluweImfolozi Game Reserve
- Hike through the Drakensberg Mountains
- Enjoy a sunset excursion to the Valley of Desolation
Immerse yourself in the natural wonders of southern Africa on this 14-day safari. View captivating sights of landscapes and wildlife on game drives and hikes.
Day 1: Johannesburg - Kruger National Park, South Africa
Day 2: Kruger National Park, South Africa
Day 3: Kruger National Park, South Africa
Day 4: Kruger National Park, South Africa - Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary, Eswatini
Day 5: Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary, Eswatini
Day 6: Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary, Eswatini - St. Lucia, South Africa
Day 7: St. Lucia, South Africa
Day 8: St. Lucia - Ukhahlamba Drakensberg Park, South Africa
Day 9: Drakensberg Mountains, South Africa
Day 10: Drakensberg Mountains, South Africa - Malealea, Lesotho
Day 11: Malealea, Lesotho
Day 12: Malealea, Lesotho - Graaff-Reinet, South Africa
Day 14: Addo - Port Elizabeth, South Africa
- 13 Nights accommodation in tent camping or lodges, depending on package
- 13 Breakfast(s)
- 13 Lunch(es)
- 13 Dinner(s)
- Truck transport between each location
- Active Adventure
- Kruger National Park 4x4 game drive
- Panorama Route Excursion
- Nature Walk in Mlilwane
- Game drive, mountain biking and hiking in Mlilwane
- Game Drive in Hluhluwe-Imfolozi National Park
- St. Lucia Boat Cruise
- Mandela Capture Site Visit
- Howick Falls Visit
- Guided Hike in uKhahlamba-Drakensberg Park
- Golden Gate National Park Drive
- Morning Mountain Hike
- Lesotho Village Visit
- Valley of Desolation Sundowner Tour (Please note that during the winter months, this activity will instead be a sunrise excursion to the Valley of Desolation the following morning.)
- Afternoon Game Drive in Addo National Park
- English-speaking guide during all activities
- National Park entrance fees
- Airport pick-up/drop-off
- Other meals/drinks
- Optional activities (and entrance/other fees associated with them)
- Personal expenses
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance (MANDATORY)
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 109 today.
- Earn US$ 73+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kruger, Eswatini & Lesotho Safari 14D/13N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 623 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 21 February 2021 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Kruger, Eswatini & Lesotho Safari 14D/13N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kruger, Eswatini & Lesotho Safari 14D/13N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
- Please be sure to arrive 1 day before your tour is due to depart, and plan to travel to your next location 1 day after the tour ends.
- You must check and comply with visa requirements for your nationality and for the countries you are visiting.
- If you choose the camping option for this trip, you are required to bring your own sleeping bag, pillow, and towel. You will be provided with a sleeping mattress.
- Do not bring a suitcase. Instead bring a soft pack duffel bag and a small backpack that will fit inside your locker.
- We recommend that you have the following vaccinations for Africa: Hepatitis A (Havrax), Cholera, Yellow Fever, Tetanus Booster Shot, Rabies.
- Malaria prophylactics and bug spray are recommended for this route.
- Since the African sun is very strong, please use factor 30 sunscreen, wear a hat throughout the trip, and drink at least 2 litres of water per day to avoid dehydration. Temperatures on this route also can drop significantly during winter months.
- Please confirm with us in writing before your tour begins if you are a vegetarian or if you suffer from any allergies (i.e nuts, milk, fish). Where possible our guides try to accommodate clients with intolerances (i.e. gluten, lactose), however we cannot guarantee the availability of speciality foods en-route. You are recommended to bring these items with you or purchase them prior to departing on your tour. We unfortunately cannot cater for requests at the start of the tour.
- Prepare yourself for long hours in the truck, travelling between destinations. Bring board games, cards, or books to entertain yourself.
- Please ask your tour provider if your child is eligible to travel on this trip before booking.
- This tour leaves on select Tuesdays and Fridays.
- Maximum number of passengers: 20