- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 20 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Kruger and the Drakensberg
- Swaziland and Lesotho
- Cape Town and the Garden Route
This epic journey explores the different facets of three very diverse countries. In South Africa we go on game drives in the Kruger National Park, walk in the spectacular Drakensberg Mountains, travel along the Garden Route, enjoy wine tasting amid the country’s renowned vineyards and visit exciting Cape Town and journey through the mountain kingdoms of Swaziland and Lesotho.This three week trip has something for everyone: prolific wildlife, incredible scenery, beautiful beaches, awe-inspiring mountains and, of course, the rich culture which makes these countries what they are today.
Day 1: Start Johannesburg; drive to Mpumalanga.
Day 2: Explore Panorama Route; to Letaba Ranch Reserve; night game drive.
Day 3: Morning game walk; to Kruger N.P.
Day 4: Game drives in Kruger N.P.
Day 5: To Hlane Game Reserve, Swaziland, optional nature walk.
Day 6: To St. Lucia on the Elephant Coast.
Day 7: Boat trip and game walk; afternoon at Cape Vidal.
Day 8: To Dundee via Rourke's Drift
Day 9: To Royal Natal N.P.; optional afternoon walk
Day 10: Daywalk in the Drakensberg.
Day 11: To the Kingdom of Lesotho.
Day 12: Free day to enjoy Lesotho's culture and mountain scenery.
Day 13: To Graaf Reinet in the Karoo.
Day 14: To Tsitsikamma N.P on the Garden Route.
Day 15: Free day to go on walks, relax or explore the region.
Day 16: To Hermanus; whale watching in season.
Day 17: Visit South Africa's wine region en route to Cape Town.
Day 18: Cape Peninsula tour, Cape Point and Simonstown's penguins.
Day 19: Free day in Cape Town.
Day 20: End Cape Town.
- 18 nights log cabins/chalets/hotel, 1 night permanent tented camp , All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 16 lunches, 13 dinners
- Travel is by minibus or overland truck
- All transport and listed activities
- Mainly good roads with some long drives
- Tour leader throughout
- Any international flights to/from Johannesburg are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Johannesburg to Cape Town tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Exodus Travels. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 147 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 420 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 69 days before departure. For any departures within 30 November 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Johannesburg to Cape Town tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Johannesburg to Cape Town tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.