- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 9 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Starts/Ends Johannesburg, South Africa/ Cape Town, South Africa
- Explore Soweto, where the Soweto Uprising started on 16 June 1976
- Visit Cape Town and its surrounding areas
- Enjoy game drives in Sabi Sabi Game Reserve
- Go on a tour of Nelson Mandela's prison cell on Robben Island
End your tour in the beautiful city of Cape Town. See some of the major landmarks in and around the city. Travel to the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve and Cape Point Lighthouse. Take a tour of the prison cell of South Africa's beloved leader Nelson Mandela's on Robben Island. Learn more about the infamous prison from a former political prisoner. For more about this trip, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Johannesburg arrival
Day 2: Soweto tour
Day 3: Johannesburg - Sabi Sabi Game Reserve
Day 4: Game drives in Sabi Sabi Game Reserve
Day 5: Sabi Sabi Game Reserve
Day 6: Sabi Sabi Game Reserve - Cape Town
Day 7: Cape Town & Robben Island tour
Day 8: Cape Town
Day 9: Cape Town
- All transfers except for the domestic flights (Johannesburg to Sabi Sabi & Sabi Sabi to Cape Town) and drop off
- An experienced driver and guide
- All meals as per the itinerary
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees to destinations as per the itinerary
- All international/domestic flights
- All drinks. Meals except those mentioned on the itinerary
- Gratuities (optional)
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Anything mentioned 'optional' on the itinerary
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.