- duration 4 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Johannesburg City Tour with Soweto & Apartheid Museum
- The Cradle of Humankind Tour
Johannesburg is an incredibly vibrant city. Its Sub-Saharan Africas largest city, with a lot of natural and cultural beauty for you to explore. It is also the starting point for countless tours all across southern Africa, so you can definitely take on this tour before exploring other parts of the continent.
This 4-day tour of Johannesburg will start off in Soweto, where you can explore the culture of the city- including the Apartheid Museum, Mandela House, and the home of Desmond Tutu. Youll spend a whole day on the Cradle of Humankind Tour, the site where 40 ancient hominid fossils were found.
Youll get to explore where humans came from- starting with the fossils and tools from over a million years ago. On this tour, youll get enough time to shop, and explore the city on your own as well.
This 4-day tour of Johannesburg is a great introduction to one of Africas most vibrant cities. Whether youre traveling alone, or with a group, you will definitely have an incredible adventure on this tour.
Day 1: Arrival Johannesburg
Day 2: Johannesburg City Tour
Day 3: Cradle of Humankind Tour
- Lively, suburban hostel with bar and swimming pool, with shared facilities (3 nights)
- Airport transfers (or tambo)
- Driver/ guide on excursions
- All tour highlights
- Any international flights to/from Johannesburg are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Johannesburg City Stay 4 Days tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Acacia Africa. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 55 days before departure. For any departures within 08 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Johannesburg City Stay 4 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Johannesburg City Stay 4 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.