- City sightseeing
- Getaways and short breaks
- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1+ yrs
- max group size 6
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Soweto and Apartheid Museum tour
Day 1: Arrival to Johannesburg
Day 2: Johanneburg
Day 3: Johannesburg
- Lively, suburban lodge with bar and swimming pool + en-suite facilities (2 nights)
- 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch
- Airport transfer (either arrival OR departure)
- Driver/ guide on excursions
- Travel Insurance
- Departure taxes
- Airport transfer (additional)
- Optional excursions
- Drinks, Tips
- Items of a personal nature
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 21 today.
- Earn US$ 14+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Johannesburg City Stay 3 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 14 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 14 December 2021, a deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Johannesburg City Stay 3 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Johannesburg City Stay 3 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour operator is a member of ABTA, and adheres to the highest standards set by the Association for quality and service. It is financially bonded and will safeguard your hard-earned money providing you with security and peace of mind. Your payments will be protected in the event of financial failure, no matter where in the world you are from.