- duration 17 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore Johannesburg's cultural attractions
- Visit Dinokeng Big Five Game Reserve
- Volunteer at local care centers for children
Spend the first 3 days of your trip exploring Johannesburg. Take a walking tour, visit a local market, try the local cuisine, and even take a trip to Dinokeng Big Five Game Reserve. For the remainder of your trip, volunteer at care centers for children of all ages. This unique Early Child Development (ECD) project is situated on a farm in a Big Five Game Reserve, one hour from Johannesburg. You'll have the chance to interact with the kids directly and help them overcome boundaries through learning and play!
Day 1: Johannesburg, South Africa
Day 2: Johannesburg, South Africa
Day 3: Johannesburg, South Africa
Day 4: Big Five Game Reserve, South Africa
Days 5-16: Big Five Game Reserve, South Africa
Day 17: Big Five Game Reserve, South Africa
- Volunteer House
- 17 Breakfast(s)
- 14 Lunch(es)
- 16 Dinner(s)
- Airport Transfers
- Cultural Visits
- Johannesburg Full Day Walking Tour
- Local Market Visit
- Brunch at a Gourmet Artisanal Food Market
- Dinokeng Big Five Game Reserve Visit
- South African SIM
- Medical insurance
- Use of phones (SIM / landline)
- Towels and toiletries
- Accommodation if you arrive before the start date or after the end of the project
- Weekend excursions
- Local Transport for social activities
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 58+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Joburg Bush Voluntour 17D/16N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 February 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Joburg Bush Voluntour 17D/16N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Joburg Bush Voluntour 17D/16N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.