- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 30
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Johannesburg take in the southern section of the picturesque Panorama route, home to incredible scenery
- Kruger National Park search for Africa’s Big Five and other species including wild dogs on game drives
- Hwange National Park enjoy a game drive in Zimbabwe's largest game reserve, which is home to all of Africa's Big Five
- Blyde River Canyon admire the incredible beauty of one of the world’s largest canyons and opt to see it from some of the viewpoints along the route
Starting in Jo'burg and South Africa's world famous Kruger National Park, travel through to thundering Victoria Falls, en route you'll visit the breathtaking scenery and wildlife of Zimbabwe. Visit the Great Zimbabwe Ruins as well as the abundant Hwange National Park.
Day: 1 Johannesburg
Day: 2-3 Kruger National Park
Day: 4 Blydepoort
Day: 5 Tshipise
Day: 6 Great Zimbabwe
Day: 7 Bulawayo
Day: 8 Matobo N.P.
Day: 9-10 Hwange National Park
Day: 11 Victoria Falls
Day: 12 Victoria Falls
- 1st night dormitory accommodation (upgrade available) and 10 nights camping. Tents and sleeping mats provided
- All camping fees and appropriate equipment
- 10 breakfasts, 10 lunches, 9 dinners
- Arrival transfer from Johannesburg Airport on day 1
- A fully equipped overland truck for transportation and game drives
- All road taxes and tolls
- Services of 3 person crew (leader, driver, cook)
- Park entry - Victoria Falls NP. Park entry and game drives - Kruger NP
- International flights and visas
- Sleeping bag - please bring your own
- Accommodation upgrade fee - payable locally. Please see trip notes for more details.
- Optional activities
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Local payment - $590pp, paid in USD.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 43+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Jo'burg to Falls - 12 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 15 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 15 June 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Jo'burg to Falls - 12 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Jo'burg to Falls - 12 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.