- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 17+ yrs
- age_requirement 17+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the legendary Maasai Mara and stay at an exclusive camp set in a 70,000acre private concession.
- Feel the spray of Victoria Falls and spot hippos and crocodiles during a sunset Zambezi River cruise.
- Spend two full days in Zimbabwe’s diverse Hwange National Park, home to 100 mammal and 400 bird species.
- Watch hundreds of elephants and buffalo at a popular waterhole just outside your tent’s porch.
Travel will be mostly by small charter aircraft and game-drive vehicles. Game drives can be long and strenuous and over bumpy surfaces. For most activities, a relatively moderate level of exertion is required. Travelers on this expedition should be aware that most of the nights spent on safari will be in tented accommodations. These tents are en suite, are designed to the highest standards, and are quite comfortable, with hot and cold water and shower outlets in the adjoining bathroom area. Participants will find the tents spacious with plenty of headroom. All of the safari lodges we visit have separate lounge and bar areas that often overlook scenic vistas or waterways, which adds to the excitement and ambiance of being on safari. It should be noted, however, that there are no fences around the camps, and animals of all sizes are sometimes encountered within the camp boundaries.
Day 1: Arrive in Johannesburg
Day 2: Take an early morning flight to Victoria Falls, then board our charter flight
to Hwange National Park.
Day 3-4: A mix of desert, grassland, and woodland habitats invites a diverse range of
wildlife to Hwange.
Day 5: Board our morning flight to Livingstone, then transfer to Toka Leya Campin
Zambia’s Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park.
Day 6: Don a rain poncho for a mist-soaked tour of Victoria Falls.
Day 7: Enjoy a final game drive and lunch.
Day 8: After breakfast, transfer to the airport for a charter flight to the Maasai
Mara, home to the semi-nomadic Maasai people and the highest concentration of
wildlife on earth.
Day 9-10: Days begin at dawn with a hot cup of Kenyan coffee and morning game drives.
Day 11: There is time for one last game drive in the Mara before an afternoon flight
back to Nairobi.
Day 12: After breakfast transfer to the airport.
- All accommodations
- All group meals, including selected beverages with lunch and dinner
- Air transportation within Kenya and Zimbabwe
- All excursions in the company of a world-class expedition leader and local guides
- All gratuities
- All entrance fees
- Arrival and departure transfers on group dates
- Gift certificates for recommended expedition gear
- Medical expense coverage and emergency evacuation insurance
- Any international flights to Johannesburg and from Nairobi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Iconic Africa: Zimbabwe & Kenya with Victoria Falls tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 350+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Iconic Africa: Zimbabwe & Kenya with Victoria Falls tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 March 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Iconic Africa: Zimbabwe & Kenya with Victoria Falls tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Iconic Africa: Zimbabwe & Kenya with Victoria Falls tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.