Full Day Sun City & Pilanesberg Game Reserve Tour
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- E-ticket/Mobile voucher
- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- duration 11 hours
- tour type Small group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 2-99 yrs
- max group size 8
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-12518
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Big 5 game drive in Pilanesberg Game Reserve, a geological phenomenon
- Malaria-free safari in the crater of a long-extinct volcano
- Guided tour of the famous Sun City Resort
Enjoy a closed-vehicle game drive, seeking out the Big 5 in the Pilanesberg Game Reserve, which is abundant in various plains game and birdlife, followed by an orientation tour of the famous Sun City Resort. Sun City is not only a luxury casino and resort but is also a flagship structure associated with times during the Apartheid South Africa. Bordering this entertainment complex, you will find one of the world's outstanding geological phenomena: a crater of a long-extinct volcano and the result of eruptions some 1 200 million years ago - The Pilanesberg Game Reserve.
You will be returned to Johannesburg after an exciting, malaria-free safari.
- Return transfers from Rosebank and Sandton hotels
- Entry fees to Pilanesberg Game Reserve and Sun City Resort
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
• Cancellation less than 48 hours before departure – 100% cancellation fees
• Cancellation more than 48 hours before departure – full refund
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Awarded "Safe Travels" stamp
What is the best way to travel to South Africa?
South Africa is a long journey and most people travel to the southern tip of Africa by plane. It is also quite a large country and most people prefer to fly low-cost local airplanes between larger cities and rent a car to travel between different points of interest. The most stress-free way to travel in South Africa is to join a tour group or pre-planned tour that takes care of all the travel arrangements for you.
How many days are enough for South Africa?
We suggest you spend at least 10 days in South Africa but if you can spare 14 or even 21 days, you will find more than enough to keep you busy. For more information, check out our guide on how many days to spend in South Africa.
- Is vacationing in South Africa safe?
How much does it cost to tour South Africa?
There are several tour packages to suit your budget for a holiday in South Africa. A basic safari tour can be as little as USD 800 while a luxury honeymoon holiday could go all the way up to USD 5000. Most tours range between USD 2000 and USD 3000 for tours that cover a few of South Africa’s main attractions.
What is the best month to go to South Africa?
September is widely considered the best time to visit South Africa. Springtime is blissful down south with near-perfect weather all around the country.