- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 7+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Kruger National Park Seeking out the Big Five from our safari vehicle.
- Mlilwane Walking in the bush in the Kingdom of Swaziland and looking for zebra, impala and warthog.
- African style accommodation Sleeping in a beehive hut or traditional rondavel.
- Kosy Bay walking along unspoilt beaches on Indian Ocean.
From the game lands of the Kruger to the beautiful coastline of the Indian Ocean, South Africa is a wonderful destination for a family holiday. Experience many of the country's natural and cultural highlights including a visit to a traditional Zulu village, Blyde River Canyon and game walks in a wildlife sanctuary in kingdom of Swaziland. Kruger National Park - Seeking out the Big Five from our safari vehicle. African style accommodation - Sleeping in a beehive hut or a traditional rondavel. Kosi Bay - walking along unspoilt beaches on Indian Ocean.
Day 1 : Join trip at Johannesburg airport, drive to Graskop
Day 2 : Scenic drive to Tshukudu Game Reserve stopping at Blyde River Canyon
Day 3 : Full day in Tshukudu Game Reserve, game drives
Day 4 : Drive to Kruger National Park; afternoon game drive
Day 5 : Full day game viewing in Kruger National Park
Day 6 : Drive to Mlilwane in Swaziland; optional activities
Day 7 : Morning game walk in Mlilwane; free afternoon for optional activities
Day 8 : Drive to Kosi Bay where we stay close to the shores of the Indian Ocean
Day 9 : In Kosi Bay with a walk along the beaches
Day 10 : Drive to St Lucia plus visit a traditional Zulu village and learn about the lifestyles
Day 11 : In St Lucia with optional whale watching
Day 12 : Drive to Durban airport where the trip ends
- 11 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 4 Dinners
- Mogodi Lodge (1 night)
- Tshukudu Bush Camp (2 nights)
- Pretoriuskop Rest Camp (2 nights)
- Beehive/Rondavels (2 nights)
- Utshewayelo Lodge (2 nights)
- St Lucia Safari Lodge (2 nights)
- Explore Tour Leader
- Any international flights to Johannesburg and from Durban are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Family South Africa Safari and Beach Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 84+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Family South Africa Safari and Beach Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 14 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 14 December 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Family South Africa Safari and Beach Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Family South Africa Safari and Beach Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.