- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 7+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Kruger National Park Seeking out the Big Five from our safari vehicle.
- Mlilwane Walking in the bush in the Kingdom of Swaziland and looking for zebra, impala and warthog.
- African style accommodation Sleeping in a beehive hut or traditional rondavel.
- Kosy Bay walking along unspoilt beaches on Indian Ocean.
From the game lands of the Kruger to the beautiful coastline of the Indian Ocean, South Africa is a wonderful destination for a family holiday. Experience many of the country's natural and cultural highlights including a visit to a traditional Zulu village, Blyde River Canyon and game walks in a wildlife sanctuary in kingdom of Swaziland. Kruger National Park - Seeking out the Big Five from our safari vehicle. African style accommodation - Sleeping in a beehive hut or traditional rondavel. Kosi Bay - walking along unspoilt beaches on Indian Ocean.
Day 1 : Join trip at Johannesburg airport, drive to Graskop
Day 2 : Scenic drive to Tshukudu Game Reserve stopping at Blyde River Canyon
Day 3 : Full day in Tshukudu Game Reserve, game drives
Day 4 : Drive to Kruger National Park; afternoon game drive
Day 5 : Full day game viewing in Kruger National Park
Day 6 : Drive to Mlilwane in Swaziland; optional activities
Day 7 : Morning game walk in Mlilwane; free afternoon for optional activities
Day 8 : Drive to Kosi Bay where we stay close to the shores of the Indian Ocean
Day 9 : In Kosi Bay with a walk along the beaches
Day 10 : Drive to St Lucia plus visit a traditional Zulu village and learn about the lifestyles
Day 11 : In St Lucia with optional whale watching
Day 12 : Drive to Durban airport where the trip ends
- 11 Breakfast, 3 Lunch, 4 Dinner
- 9 nights comfortable lodge
- 2 nights simple bungalow
- 4WD, Boat, Minibus
- Explore Tour Leader, Driver(s)
- Any international flights to Johannesburg and from Durban are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Family South Africa Safari and Beach Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 110 today.
- Save US$ 73+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Family South Africa Safari and Beach Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 208 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 24 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Family South Africa Safari and Beach Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Family South Africa Safari and Beach Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.