- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Ride through Kruger National Park in an open safari vehicle.
- Meet researchers from the Endangered Wildlife Trust's Carnivore Conservation Programme.
- Visit the aweinspiring Victoria Falls
Experience the wonders of South Africa and Zimbabwe on one extraordinary trip. Go on safari in the Greater Kruger area, spotting and photographing elephants, lions, and leopards on their own turf. Then fly to Zimbabwe to witness the spectacle of Victoria Falls, one of the most powerful waterfalls on the planet; and enjoy a traditional meal prepared by a local village family.
Day 1: Johannesburg
Day 2: Johannesburg/Greater Kruger Area
Day 3: Kruger National Park
Day 4: Greater Kruger Area/Karongwe Private Game Reserve
Day 5: Karongwe Private Game Reserve
Day 6: Karongwe Private Game Reserve/Johannesburg
Day 7: Johannesburg/Victoria Falls
Day 8: Victoria Falls
Day 9: Victoria Falls
- Guest house (2 nts), hotel (2 nts), comfortable safari camp (2 nt), comfortable tent or chalets (2 nts).
8 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 7 dinners
Note: Allow USD140-185 for meals not included.
- Air-conditioned touring vehicle, open safari vehicle, walking, plane.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) & driver for Kruger portion, local CEO in Victoria Falls, local guides/rangers.
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Carnivore Conservation Experience, Karongwe Private Game Reserve
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Zimbabwean Family Dinner, Victoria Falls
- Your Foodie Moment: Traditional South Africa Braai (Barbecue), Johannesburg
- Arrival transfer
- Panorama Route scenic drive
- Kruger National Park and private nature reserve wildlife safari drives in open vehicles
- Tour of Victoria Falls
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Johannesburg and from Victoria Falls are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Explore Kruger & Victoria Falls tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 115 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Explore Kruger & Victoria Falls tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Explore Kruger & Victoria Falls tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Explore Kruger & Victoria Falls tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : National Geographic JourneysGreater exploration, insider access, and the freedom to roam – all without sacrificing comfort.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.