- duration 19 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- age_requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
From South Africa to Namibia, experience some of the highlights of southern Africa. Spot animals in Kruger National Park before enjoying three days in Victoria Falls, where you’ll find an abundance of activities and incredible vantage points. Spot hippos on a boat cruise down the Chobe River, explore the Okavango Delta by mokoro and see some spectacular landscapes as you visit Sossusvlei and DeadVlei.
Day 1: Arrive Johannesburg
Day 2: Kruger National Park
Day 3: Kruger National Park
Day 4: Fly to Victoria Falls
Day 5: Victoria Falls
Day 6: Victoria Falls
Day 7: Chobe National Park
Day 8: Elephant Sands
Day 9: Maun
Day 10: The Okavango Delta
Day 11: Divundu
Day 12: Etosha National Park
Day 13: Etosha National Park
Day 14: Otjiwarongo & The Cheetah Sanctuary
Day 15: Swakopmund
Day 16: Swakopmund
Day 17: Sesriem
Day 18: Windhoek
Day 19: Depart Windhoek
- 6 night(s) in lodges, 10 night(s) in hotels, 1 night(s) in tented camps, 1 night(s) in basic huts
- 18 Breakfast(s), 5 Dinner(s), 11 Lunch(es)
- Overland Truck, Private Vehicle, 4WD
- Arrival Transfer
- Evening Game Drive in Kruger National Park
- Full Day Game Drive in Kruger National Park
- Sunset Safari Boat Cruise on the Chobe River
- Okavango Delta Day Trip (including mokoro ride and game walk)
- Full day game drive in Etosha National Park on Tucan Travel Overland Vehicle
- Guided tour of Cheetah Conservation Centre
- Visit to the town of Solitaire and the Tropic of Capricorn
- Visit to Sossusvlei & Dead Vlei
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 115+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Deserts, Falls & Safaris tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 February 2021, a deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Deserts, Falls & Safaris tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Deserts, Falls & Safaris tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour will not have larger group sizes than maximum 10 to 12 people to protect against COVID-19. Local authorities’ requirements in this regard will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.