- 4x4, quad and ATV trips
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 19 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 20
- guiding method Fully guided
- Afternoon and two fullday 4x4 game drives in Kruger National Park
- Morning bush walk through Kruger National Park
- See Blyde River Canyon
- Esitjeni village walk
Iconic sights and in-depth adventures with a local Trip Leader. Forget the mainstream checklist, this trip is its own Big Five – BIG on wildlife, BIG on the outdoors, BIG on culture, BIG on views and BIG on having a sick time. Oh, and the wine here is pretty bloody good too. On this one, adventure is seriously an understatement.
Day 1 : Johannesburg, South Africa
Day 2 : Johannesburg to Kruger National Park
Day 3 : Kruger National Park
Day 4 : Kruger National Park
Day 5 : Kruger National Park to Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary, Eswatini
Day 6 : Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary
Day 7 : Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary to St Lucia, South Africa
Day 8 : St Lucia to Durban
Day 9 : Durban
Day 10 : Durban to Drakensberg
Day 11 : Drakensberg
Day 12 : Drakensberg to Malealea, Lesotho
Day 13 : Malealea
Day 14 : Malealea to Mountain Zebra National Park, South Africa
Day 15 : Mountain Zebra National Park to Addo Elephant National Park
Day 16 : Addo Elephant National Park to Storms River
Day 17 : Storms River to Oudtshoorn
Day 18 : Oudtshoorn to Hermanus
Day 19 : Hermanus to Cape Town
- 18 nights in 2-person dome tents or twin-share accommodation
- 18 Breakfasts
- 9 Lunches
- 15 Dinners
- Overland safari truck – lockers included. 4x4 safari jeeps.
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- FYI: these are optional activities available locally. Things might change – prices are here to give you a rough idea.
- Mlilwane sunset game drive: from 390 ZAR
- Mlilwane sunset guided walk: from 225 ZAR
- Visit the Esitjeni village chief: prices available locally
- Surfboard hire in Durban: prices available locally
- Bay cruise in Durban: prices available locally
- Visit Juma Masjid Mosque in Durban: prices available locally
- Tour of Valley of 1000 Hills: prices available locally
- Amphitheatre day hike in Drakensberg: from 590 ZAR
- Sangoma traditional healing appointment: from 70 ZAR
- Guided hike in Malealea: from 80 ZAR
- guided hike in Malealea: prices available locally
- Pony trekking in Malealea: from 330 ZAR
- Mountain biking in Malealea: from 300 ZAR
- Village tour in Malealea: from 50 ZAR
- Sunset 4x4 game drive in Mountain Zebra National Park: prices available locally
- Nighttime 4x4 game drive in Addo Elephant National Park: from 445 ZAR
- Morning 4x4 game drive in Addo Elephant National Park: prices available locally
- Kayaking Storms River: from 650 ZAR
- Storms River hiking trails and suspension bridge: prices available locally
- Dyer Island marine safari cruise: from 1840 ZAR
- Shark cage diving: from 2880 ZAR
- Any international flights to Johannesburg and from Cape Town are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Delve Deep: South Africa (Safari) tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 145 today.
- Earn US$ 97+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Delve Deep: South Africa (Safari) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 March 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 March 2022, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Delve Deep: South Africa (Safari) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Delve Deep: South Africa (Safari) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- The crew in this tours are trained in COVID-specific hygiene standards and equipped with the skills required to keep every traveller safe.
- Coaches are immaculately cleaned before each trip starts and regularly throughout.
- This trip requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 atleast 14 days before departure, unless you are medically exempt from having the vaccine.