- National parks
- 4x4, quad and ATV trips
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 20
- guiding method Fully guided
- Afternoon and fullday 4x4 game drives in Kruger National Park
- Bush walk in Kruger National Park
- Halfday game drive in Matobo National Park
- Wilderness walk in Matobo National Park
Iconic sights and in-depth adventures with a local Trip Leader. You want the animals. The landscapes. The culture. The food. And you want it all in one neat 8-day package. You’ve GOT it. Welcome to your insider guide to South Africa and Zimbabwe. Expect: spine-tingling safaris, eye-popping experiences, mouthwatering meals and wonderous waterfalls . This short adventure’s got your name all over it.
Day 1 : Johannesburg, South Africa
Day 2 : Johannesburg to Kruger National Park
Day 3 : Kruger National Park
Day 4 : Kruger National Park to Tshipise
Day 5 : Tshipise to Matobo National Park, Zimbabwe
Day 6 : Matobo National Park
Day 7 : Matobo National Park to Victoria Falls
Day 8 : Victoria Falls
- 7 nights in 2-person dome tents or twin-share accommodation
- 7 Breakfasts
- 4 Lunches
- 7 Dinners
- Overland safari truck – lockers included. 4x4 safari jeeps.
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- FYI: these are optional activities available locally. Things might change – prices are here to give you a rough idea.
- Sunset Zambezi River cruise: from 55 USD
- Boma dinner and drumming experience: from 76 USD
- Canoe trail in Victoria Falls: from 185 USD
- Gorge swim in Victoria Falls: from 110 USD
- Helicopter flight over Victoria Falls: from 334 USD
- Whitewater rafting in Victoria Falls: from 140 USD
- lining at Victoria Falls: from 50 USD
- Village township tour in Victoria Falls: from 81 USD
- Any international flights to Johannesburg and from Victoria Falls are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Delve Deep: South Africa & Zimbabwe (Safari) tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 74 today.
- Earn US$ 50+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Delve Deep: South Africa & Zimbabwe (Safari) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 March 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 March 2022, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Delve Deep: South Africa & Zimbabwe (Safari) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Delve Deep: South Africa & Zimbabwe (Safari) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- The crew in this tours are trained in COVID-specific hygiene standards and equipped with the skills required to keep every traveller safe.
- Coaches are immaculately cleaned before each trip starts and regularly throughout.
- This trip requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 atleast 14 days before departure, unless you are medically exempt from having the vaccine.