- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Search for wildlife on a mokoro excursion in the Okavango Delta
- Revel in 4x4 game drives in the Khwai area of Moremi Wildlife Reserve
- Witness the aweinspiring sight of water thundering over Victoria Falls
- Visit the beautiful San rock art sites in the Tuli area
Discover the abundant wildlife and amazing sights of Botswana and Victoria Falls on a fully serviced camping safari. Experience the incredible sights and sounds of Botswana, on this quality fully serviced camping safari. Witness the awe-inspiring sight of water thundering over Victoria Falls; search for wildlife in the Okavango Delta and visit the beautiful San rock art sites in the Tuli area, rich in archaeological heritage. Explore the Chobe River, the Chobe National Park offers a great diversity of wildlife as it covers a variety of vegetation types and geological features, and the Makgadikgadi Pans with striking Baobab trees. Game drive through the famous wildlife area of Moremi Wildlife Reserve, on the edge of the Okavango Delta. Moremi is teeming with bird life and is a prime wildlife area where elephant, hippo, buffalo, lion and other big game can be seen in abundance. Camping in the heart of these beautiful national parks allows a full appreciation of these unique habitats and a complete wilderness experience. This is a truly memorable journey, full of incredible wildlife opportunities.
Day 1 : Join Johannesburg
Day 2 : Johannesburg to Khama Rhino Sanctuary (approx 640 kms/9 hrs drive)
Day 3 : Maun (approx 525 kms/7 hrs drive)
Day 4-5 : Khwai Area Of Moremi Wildlife Reserve (approx 100 kms/2 hrs drive)
Day 6 : Maun (approx 100 kms/2 hrs drive)
Day 7 : Okavango Delta - Maun
Day 8-9 : Chobe River - Kasane (approx 615 kms/8 hrs drive)
Day 10 : To Victoria Falls (approx 90 kms/3 hrs drive)
Day 11 : In Victoria Falls
Day 12 : Makgadikgadi Pans (approx 370 kms/5 hrs drive)
Day 13-14 : Tuli region (approx 520 kms/7 hrs drive)
Day 15 : Johannesburg, trip concludes (approx 520 kms/7 hrs drive)
- 11 nights fully supported camping on a twinshare tent basis, 3 nights hotel on a twinshare basis
- 14 breakfasts, 10 lunches and 11 dinners
- Okavango Delta mokoro excursion
- Private transport in custom built expedition vehicle
- English speaking local guide, cook and camp assistant
- Group camping equipment including spacious safari tent, camp bed, foam mattress, small pillow, sleeping bag
- Chobe River game cruise
- Game walk in Tuli
- Game drives as listed in itinerary
- National park and conservation fees
- Local cash payment of US$200 per person payable to the tour guide on day 1
- International flights
- Arrival and departure transfers (if not staying at the Peermont Metcourt Hotel in Johannesburg)
- Optional activities
- Meals not noted in the itinerary
- Entrance to Victoria Falls
- Bottled water and aerated and alcoholic drinks
- Items of a personal nature such as phone calls, laundry, etc.
- Airport and departure taxes
- Travel insurance
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 130 today.
- Earn US$ 86+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Botswana Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 69 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 06 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 06 April 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 69 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Botswana Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Botswana Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Smaller group sizes have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and to ensure that the tour complies with local authorities’ guidelines.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour has obtained a COVID-19 CLEAN accreditation from Quality Tourism Australia.