- duration 16 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the lush Okavango Delta by mokoro
- Spot wildlife in safari game vehicles in the Matobos National Park
- Explore the natural wonder of Victoria Falls
- In Hwange National Park encounter wildlife in an open vehicle
This accommodated tour showcases the abundant wildlife and amazing sights of Botswana, Zimbabwe and Kruger National Park. This adventure safari offers phenomenal value for money and is perfect for those who wish to visit the best wilderness areas and cultural sights of Botswana, Zimbabwe and South Africa. Witness the awe-inspring sight of water thundering over Victoria Falls, and search for wildlife on game drives in the world famous Kruger National Park, Chobe National Park and Hwange National Park. Explore the Rhodes Matobo National Park with its distinctive huge boulders and ancient bushman paintings, and the well preserved stone structures of the World Heritage listed Great Zimbabwe Ruins. Big game and bird life can be seen in abundance on mokoro excursions in the pristine Okavango Delta and a game viewing cruise on the Chobe River. This is a truly memorable journey, full of incredible wildlife opportunities.
Day 1 : Join Johannesburg, early morning drive to Kruger National Park (550 kms, ± 8 hrs)
Day 2 : Kruger National Park (305 kms, ± 8 hrs)
Day 3 : Great Zimbabwe Ruins (480 kms, ± 6.5 hrs)
Day 4-5 : Matobo National Park (340 kms, ± 5 hrs)
Day 6-7 : Hwange National Park (335 kms, ± 5 hrs)
Day 8-9 : Victoria Falls (200 kms, ± 3 hrs)
Day 10 : Chobe National Park (85 kms, ±1 hr)
Day 11 : Nata (300 kms, ± 4.5 hrs)
Day 12-14 : Okavango Delta (300 kms, ± 4 hrs)
Day 15 : Khama Rhino Sanctuary (450 kms, ± 6.5 hrs)
Day 16 : Drive to Johannesburg where trip concludes (630 kms, ± 7.5 hrs)
- 11 nights comfortable accommodation in hotels, lodges and guesthouses on a twinshare basis
- 2 nights accommodation in basic chalets with shared bathroom facilities on a twinshare basis
- 2 nights accommodation in basic tented camp with shared bathroom facilities on a twinshare basis
- 15 breakfasts, 13 lunches and 11 dinners
- Private transport in minibus / safari truck
- English speaking local guide
- Game drives, day walks and excursions as listed in itinerary
- National park fees and site entrance fees as listed in itinerary
- Local cash payment of US$300 per person payable to the tour guide on day 1
- International flights and airport taxes
- Airport arrival and departure transfers
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Bottled water, aerated and alcoholic drinks
- Items of a personal nature (i.e laundry, phone calls, tips, etc)
- Entrance to Victoria Falls
- Optional activities
- Travel Insurance (compulsory)
- Tips & gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 108+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Botswana and Zimbabwe Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 69 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 325 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 69 days before departure. For any departures within 26 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Botswana and Zimbabwe Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Botswana and Zimbabwe Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.