- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- Camp in the Okavango Delta and track exotic wildlife.
- View the mighty Victoria Falls.
- Try to steer a mokoro canoe.
- Camp under the stars
This trip offers a fully immersive, unyieldingly African experience in a compact eight-day package. Soak up the wildlife and vibrant colours and scenery of Zimbabwe, Botswana, and South Africa, with wildlife walks and plenty of options for wildlife safari drives. Your rugged Lando (overland adventure vehicle), will get you to the sites safely and camping will allow you to fall asleep to the sounds of the wild underneath big African skies. Camp under the stars of the Okavango Delta and marvel at Victoria Falls, the adrenaline capital of the region.
Day 1: Johannesburg
Day 2: Johannesburg/Serowe
Day 3: Serowe/Maun
Day 4: Maun/Okavango Delta
Day 5: Okavango Delta/Gweta
Day 6: Gweta/Kasane
Day 7: Kasane/Victoria Falls
Day 8: Victoria Falls
- Simple hotel (1 nt), participation camping (5 nts), bush camping (1 nt).
6 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 3 dinners
Note: Allow USD75-100 for meals not included.
- Lando (overland adventure vehicle), walking, mokoro, safari vehicle.
- 2 CEOs (Chief Experience Officers) throughout as head guide/cook and driver, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Lusumpuko Women's Club Lunch, Victoria Falls
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Khama Rhino Sanctuary Drive
- Okavango Delta overnight bush camping excursion
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Johannesburg and from Victoria Falls are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Botswana and Falls Overland: Wildlife Walks & Safari Drives tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 45 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 30 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 19 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Botswana and Falls Overland: Wildlife Walks & Safari Drives tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Botswana and Falls Overland: Wildlife Walks & Safari Drives tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : CampingCamping most nights with some hotel/hostel stays to start and throughout; affordable public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.