- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Active and outdoor
- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Kruger National Park: The largest game reserve in South Africa, home to a variety of different species of wild animals, including the Big Five: elephant, lion, rhino, leopard and buffalo.
- Blyde River Canyon: One of the most spectacular canyons in the world with beautiful mountainous backdrops and panoramic views of the Mpumalanga province.
Day 1: Arrival Johannesburg – Hazyview (390km – 4hrs)
Day 2: Hazyview – Kruger National Park – Hazyview
Day 3: Hazyview – Panorama Route – Hazyview
Day 4: Hazyview – Kruger National Park – Hazyview
Day 5: Hazyview – Depart Johannesburg (390km – 4hrs)
- 4 nights’ accommodation
- 4 breakfasts
- 4 dinners
- Mineral water on all drives
- Arrival and departure private transfer from/to O.R. Tambo International Airport or nearby airport hotels
- Open safari vehicle for game drives
- Operated with Spanish-speaking local driver-guide (Day 1-5)
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Kruger National Park half-day game drive (Day 1); Kruger National Park full-day game drive (Day 2); Panorama route, including Blyde River Canyon, Bourke's Luck Potholes, Three Rondavels, God's Window and Lisbon Falls (Day 3); Kruger National Park full-day game drive (Day 4); Kruger National Park half-day game drive (Day 5)
- Meet & Greet
- Visa fees
- Domestic flights: on Day 1 the recommended arrival flight is before 6:00 am, and on the last day recommended departure flight is from 7:00 pm
- International flights: on Day 1 the recommended arrival flight is before 6:00 am, and on the last day recommended departure flight is from 8:00 pm
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- Optional tours (if any)
- Airport taxes
- City tax not included, payable on the spot
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Gratuities and souvenirs
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 94+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best Of Kruger National Park, Spanish-speaking Guide, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 July 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best Of Kruger National Park, Spanish-speaking Guide, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best Of Kruger National Park, Spanish-speaking Guide, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.