- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Active and outdoor
- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Kruger National Park: The largest game reserve in South Africa, home to a variety of different species of wild animals, including the Big Five: elephant, lion, rhino, leopard and buffalo.
- Blyde River Canyon: One of the most spectacular canyons in the world with beautiful mountainous backdrops and panoramic views of the Mpumalanga province.
South Africa is undoubtedly one of the most culturally and geographically diverse places on earth. Join our five-day tour and see its remarkably untamed wilderness and astonishing range of wildlife roaming freely through Kruger National Park, a massive unfenced game reserve. Get an insight of the Panorama Route and get amazed by the Blyde River Canyon. This trip will fill your senses and will leave great memories for the lifetime.
Day 1: Arrival Johannesburg – Hazyview (405 Km – 4.5 H)
Day 2: Kruger National Park
Day 3: Hazyview – Panorama Route - Hazyview
Day 4: Kruger National Park
Day 5: Hazyview - Depart Johannesburg (405 Km – 4.5 H)
- 4 nights’ accommodation
- 4 breakfasts
- 4 dinners
- Mineral water on all drives
- Arrival transfer from O.R. Tambo International Airport to Lodge in Hazyview
- Departure transfer from the Lodge in Hazyview to O.R. Tambo International Airport
- Open safari vehicle for game drives
- Operated with an English-speaking local guide during the Panorama route on day 3
- Specialized wildlife ranger during the safari game drives on days 2, 4, 5
- All entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary: 2 full-day game drives in open safari on days 2 and 4; entrance to Kruger National Park; Panorama Route on day 3 (includes the Blyde River Canyon, Bourke’s Luck Potholes, Lisbon Falls, God's Window (weather permitting), Graskop and Three Rondavels); half-day open safari on day 5
- Meet & Greet at the airport OR Tambo International Airport on Day 1
- Expenses of a personal nature, drinks, and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- Lunches throughout the program
- Gratuity for driver and guide
- Personal travel, baggage, and medical insurance
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature
- Optional tours International or domestic flight tickets and airport taxes or visa fees
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 53+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best Of Kruger National Park tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 July 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best Of Kruger National Park tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best Of Kruger National Park tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.