- Go on game drives to scope out African birds and wildlife
- Stay in camps and enjoy authentic South African meals
- See the Big Five: lion, leopard, black rhinoceros, African bush elephant and cape buffalo
- Game drives on different parts of the day to increase your chance of spotting wildlife
The Kruger National Park, located just four hours drive from Johannesburg, is one of Africa's largest game reserves. It is home to a panoply of birds and animals including the Big five game: the lion, black rhinoceros, African bush elephant and cape buffalo. Join a team of highly experienced safari guides and park rangers to scope out the park's inhabitants and immerse in the African wilderness.
Participate in morning, afternoon and night game drives to increase your chance of spotting the park's wildlife. During your stay inside the park, you will be moving your camp twice to ensure diversity in habitats, as well as animals. Your highly experienced guide will use their extensive knowledge to help you tick off all the wildlife on offer.
See the itinerary section for more details.
Day 1: Johannesburg to Kruger
Day 2: Full Day Safari
Day 3: Full Day Safari & Camp Change
Day 4: Last Full Day
Day 5: Kruger to Johannesburg
- 4 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches and 4 Dinners
- Game drives
- Entrance fees
- Open vehicle activities
- Drinking water
- Tea/ coffee, breakfast refreshments
- Breakfast snack (muffins, fruit, yoghurt etc.)
- Curios and personal items
- Earn US$ 50+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.