4-day Kruger Wildlife Adventure Accommodated
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- Active and outdoor
- duration 4 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 8-95 yrs
- max group size 8
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-35787
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Starts/Ends Johannesburg, South Africa
- Game Drives, Kruger National Park
- Blyde River Canyon
- God’s Window
- The Pinnacle
- Lisbon Falls
- Lone Creek Falls
- Pilgrim’s Rest Gold Mining Town
- Show more
Day 1: Johannesburg Kruger national Park
Day 2: Kruger National Park
Day 3: Kruger National Park Panoramic Route
Day 4: Panoramic Route Johannesburg
- Twin/ Double share accommodation with en-suite facilities
- 3 Breakfasts, 3 Dinners
- Services of driver/ guide
- All road tolls and vehicle taxes
- Adventure Pass
- Travel insurance
- Airport taxes
- Optional activities
- Items of a personal nature
- Single Supplements apply - contact Acacia for rates
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Save US$ 67 today.
- Earn US$ 44+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this 4-day Kruger Wildlife Adventure Accommodated tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 14 May 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 14 May 2023, a deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
4-day Kruger Wildlife Adventure Accommodated tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this 4-day Kruger Wildlife Adventure Accommodated tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour operator is a member of ABTA, and adheres to the highest standards set by the Association for quality and service. It is financially bonded and will safeguard your hard-earned money providing you with security and peace of mind. Your payments will be protected in the event of financial failure, no matter where in the world you are from.
What is the best way to travel to South Africa?
South Africa is a long journey and most people travel to the southern tip of Africa by plane. It is also quite a large country and most people prefer to fly low-cost local airplanes between larger cities and rent a car to travel between different points of interest. The most stress-free way to travel in South Africa is to join a tour group or pre-planned tour that takes care of all the travel arrangements for you.
- Is vacationing in South Africa safe?
How many days are enough for South Africa?
We suggest you spend at least 10 days in South Africa but if you can spare 14 or even 21 days, you will find more than enough to keep you busy. For more information, check out our guide on how many days to spend in South Africa.
What is the best month to go to South Africa?
September is widely considered the best time to visit South Africa. Springtime is blissful down south with near-perfect weather all around the country.
How much does it cost to tour South Africa?
There are several tour packages to suit your budget for a holiday in South Africa. A basic safari tour can be as little as USD 800 while a luxury honeymoon holiday could go all the way up to USD 5000. Most tours range between USD 2000 and USD 3000 for tours that cover a few of South Africa’s main attractions.