- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- 3hour sunset and sunrise game drives
- "Big five" bush walk with armed rangers
- Go game driving at Balule Big 5 Reserve
- Full Day in Kruger Park on open game viewer
Guests can look forward to plenty of adventure including a 3-hour sunset drive and magical bush braai (BBQ), a sunrise drive, highlights of the Blyde River Canyon and Three Rondawels, and a full day game drive in Africa's most famous game reserve.
Tremisana Game Lodge is our flagship establishment and is the largest and leading Big Five game lodge in the Balule Section of the Greater Kruger National Park. We have 18 chalets as well as a two-bedroom guesthouse. All units are en-suite and air-conditioned. The exquisite luxuriant gardens and water features make this camp a veritable oasis.
Join us and experience an amazing adventure in the middle of wildest Africa!
Day 1: Johannesburg / Greater Kruger National Park
Day 2: Kruger National Park
Day 3: Greater Kruger National Park / Johannesburg
- All transfers
- All entry fees
- All game drives/walks
- breakfasts and dinners
- Items of personal nature
- Save US$ 19+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.