- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- duration 12 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy a game drive inside an extinct mega volcano
- Game drive inside National Park home to the Big 5
- Explore a birder's paradise with more than 370 species
- Private vehicle with private guide
Pilanesberg Game Reserve is also one the most important geological sites on earth. The reserve has very unique geological features due to an extinct mega volcano which erupted 1.2 million years ago. Pilanesberg is also a paradise for bird lovers, with more than 370 bird species to be seen and heard.
Start your day early by arriving at the Pilansberg Game Reserve gate by 8:00 (8:30 at the latest). From here you will begin your game drive through the park. Along the way the tour will stop at points of interest. Stop at the Pilanesberg Centre for lunch where you will have the opportunity to photograph the animals that come to drink at the waterhole and maybe also purchase some typical African souvenirs.
After a delicious lunch, get back on game drive mode looking to spot more of the local wildlife.
In late afternoon the tour proceeds to the gate and exits the reserve. Make one last stop to stretch your legs and get ready before the ride back to Johannesburg. In the city, your driver will transfer you to your home/destination of your choice.
- Bottled Water
- Park Fees
- Private Vehicle
- Private Guide
- Hotel Pick up
- Extra drinks & Snacks
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical Information> We will pick you up from your location (hotel, guest house, lodge) in Johannesburg/Pretoria at around 06:30 and drive towards the Pilanesberg Game Reserve (approximately a 2.5 hour drive).