- duration 13 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
A beguiling land of forts and palaces, Rajasthan will be sure to enchant you with its splendors. Riding through the former princely states will provide an insight into a majestic world as Rajasthan remains a land still connected to its regal past. The vibrancy and colours of Rajasthan will be ever present on this amazing cycle journey as we ride from the once powerful Raj state of pink-hued Jaipur, through the sandy-coloured land dotted by the vivid splashes of turbans and the skirts of villagers, to the blue city of Jodphur and end at the alabaster 'City of Lakes', Udaipur.
We cycle on rustic and rural roads through small villages nestling up against forts and spread haphazardly through the countryside, sharing the way with camels, goats and water buffaloes. The architectural marvels of forts rising suddenly out of the landscape will be a daily part of the tour. Religion's vital role in the region will also be evident when we visit the most famous Brahma temple in the world at Pushkar and the intricate carvings of the Ranakpur Jain temples.
This land has attracted travelers for centuries, but by bike, you will see traditional Rajasthani life up close as you immerse yourself in this rich culture.
Pre- tour: Kickstart your trip with our ever-popular Agra extension where we visit the Taj Mahal, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, which has long been dubbed "the jewel of Muslim art in India". This exquisite must-see-to-believe structure, built with stunning white marble, was created in memory of emperor Shah Jahan's favorite wife. Contact us for more information
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Mountain Bike US$ 250
- Any international flights to Jodhpur and from Udaipur are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Riding Regal Rajasthan tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with SpiceRoads. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 203 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 135 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 1154 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 44 days before departure. For any departures within 04 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Riding Regal Rajasthan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Riding Regal Rajasthan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information Minimum Participants The minimum number of Participant for this trip is 2