- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Discover the incredible city of Jerusalem on this five-day tour. Walk in the steps of Jesus and his disciples and visit the sites of famous happenings in the Bible. This tour will allow you to take a step back in time and observe some of Israel’s most impressive archaeological and religious sites while enjoying the beautiful scenery and culture of this ancient land.
Day 1: Arrival Tel Aviv- Jerusalem (60 Kms – 1 Hr)
Day 2: Jerusalem – Masada & Dead Sea – Jerusalem (210 Kms – 3.5 Hrs)
Day 3: Jerusalem – Bethlehem - Jerusalem (20 Kms – 2 Hrs)
Day 4: Jerusalem: Old City
Day 5: Departure Jerusalem
- 4 nights’ accommodation
- B&B Option: 4 breakfasts
- Half board option: 4 breakfast, 4 dinners
- Transfer from / to airport on arrival and departure on shared basis
- Operated with a shared Spanish-speaking guide for the duration of the tour
- Sightseeing in a modern air-conditioned motor-coach
- All entrance fees and visits indicated as included in the itinerary: visit to the Museum of Israel, the Hebrew University of Jerusalem (exterior), the Sanctuary of St. John the Baptist, Yad Vashem, the Garden of Gethsemane, the Basilica of all Nations, the Western Wall, the Basilica of the Holy Sepulchre, Mount Zion, the Abbey of the Dormition, and the Tomb of King David in Jerusalem; visit to the Church of the Nativity, the Grotto of the Nativity, the grottoes of Saint Jerome and Saint Joseph in Bethlehem; visit to the excavations, the palaces of Herod, the synagogue, the bathhouse and the cisterns in Masada.
- Assistance at the airport upon arrival
- Porterage at the airport
- Tips for guides, drivers and hotel staff
- Lunches and beverages with meals
- Travel, medical or baggage insurance
- Optional tours and activities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 32+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this The Peace Route, Spanish Speaking Guide (wednesday) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 February 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
The Peace Route, Spanish Speaking Guide (wednesday) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this The Peace Route, Spanish Speaking Guide (wednesday) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.