- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Experience for yourself some of the world’s most renowned religious sites – the Church of the Annunciation, the Church of the Nativity, Via Dolorosa and the Western Wall.
- Explore the hilltop fortress of Masada overlooking the vast Dead Sea, and venture down into the valley for a gravitydefying swim in its salty waters.
- Gain an unmatched understanding of the region while travelling with an experienced local leader and spending time with the locals. Discuss history with a geopolitical expert, meet a local Rabbi and have dinner with a Christian family.
- Taste the flavours of Israel and the Palestinian Territories when you dine in a 120yearold building, break bread with a local family, and take part in a hummus tasting.
Welcome to Israel and the Palestinian Territories, the land of ancient cultures, biblical treasures and thriving cities. Journey from Jerusalem to Tel Aviv with an experienced local leader and gain an understanding of the region’s diverse viewpoints. Meet with a Christian family, a geopolitical expert, a local affected by the Holocaust and a rabbi along the way. Get a taste of local life with a number of authentic food experiences, and visit major religious and historical sites with insights from local experts. The Holy Land is so much more than just churches, so discover a country with a beautifully preserved past and a vibrant beating heart.
- Comfortable hotel (5 nights), Feature Stay (1 night)
- 6 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 2 Dinners
- Private vehicle
- An expert tour leader
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Jerusalem - Welcome Dinner
- Jerusalem - Leader-led orientation walk
- Jerusalem - Western Wall (Wailing Wall)
- Jerusalem - Old City walking tour
- Jerusalem - Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Jerusalem - Church of Saint Anne
- Jerusalem - Home-cooked Dinner
- Jerusalem - Conversation with a regional expert
- Jerusalem - Rooftop views from the Austrian Hospice
- Qumran - Archaeological site visit
- Jerusalem - Conversation with a local rabbi
- Masada - Fortress visit by cable car
- Dead Sea - Visit and float
- Jerusalem - Yad Vashem Museum
- Jerusalem - Mount of Olives
- Jerusalem - Church of All Nations
- Jerusalem - Garden of Gethsemane
- Bethlehem - Church of the Nativity & Shepherds' Field
- Tiberias - Church of the Multiplication
- Tiberias - Sea of Galilee boat ride
- Capernaum - St Peter's Church
- Nazareth - Church of Annunciation & Mary's Well
- Haifa - Bahai Gardens view & photo stop
- Acre - Knights of St John Complex
- Caesarea - Roman ruins
- Tel Aviv - Hummus Tasting
- Tel Aviv - Leader-led tour of Old Jaffa
- Any international flights to Jerusalem and from Tel Aviv are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Premium Israel & the Palestinian Territories tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 112+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Premium Israel & the Palestinian Territories tour. You can cancel the tour up to 28 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 27 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 November 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 27 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Premium Israel & the Palestinian Territories tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Premium Israel & the Palestinian Territories tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This trip takes in many religious sites, so it’s best to come prepared. You will need to bring clothes that cover arms and legs – a light scarf is a good idea for hot days.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.
Last modified (date)
Finish point description
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers