- duration 2 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Drive through the stunning Negev desert on your way to Jordan
- Overnight in a traditional Bedouin desert camp
- Visit the markets of the port city of Aqaba
Enjoy a whirlwind adventure in the deserts of Jordan and a stop at the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Petra!
Day 1: Tel Aviv, Israel - Wadi Rum, Jordan
Day 2: Wadi Rum, Jordan - Tel Aviv, Israel
- 1N Bedouin desert camp
- 1 Breakfast(s)
- 1 Dinner(s)
- Tel Aviv accommodation pick-up & drop-off
- Tour transport in AC van
- 4x4 Jeep safari
- Incredible desrt adventure
- Guided Petra tour
- 4x4 Jeep safari in Wadi Rum
- Visit Aqaba markets
- Eilat freetime
- Entrance fees
- Border fees (approx. $65 USD in cash)
- Jordanian visa fee ($60 USD if not pre-arranged)
- Single supplment if staying in hotel ($38 USD)
- Other meals & drinks
- Personal expenses
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 21+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Petra & Wadi Rum Experience 2D/1N (from Jerusalem) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 01 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 01 March 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Petra & Wadi Rum Experience 2D/1N (from Jerusalem) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Petra & Wadi Rum Experience 2D/1N (from Jerusalem) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Please note that this itinerary can start and/or end in Tel Aviv.
What to bring:
- Valid passport
- Money for border crossing and exit fee.
- Warm clothes for night
In the winter months, in case of cold temperatures, the order of the sites might be changed, with the first day in Eilat, Aqaba and Wadi Rum, overnight in hotel in Petra, and Petra tour on the second day to guarantee passengers comfort.
Visa Information: Jordan permits most Western countries to receive a travel visa at the border crossing. However, residents of some countries need to apply for a visa in advance. For re-entry into Israel, please ensure you are eligible for a Visa on Arrival, or have already arranged a multiple entry visa for Israel in advance. Check with your local embassy, or online.
Muslim Holidays: During Islamic Holy Days (especially Ramadan), some sites may be closed or visiting times shortened.
Price excludes: border fees US$65 aprox. paid in cash at the border (visa fee is waived if staying 2 nights in Jordan), meals and drinks not mentioned above, optional “Petra by night tour”