- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 15+ years old
- age_requirement 15+ years old
- Experience for yourself some of the world’s most renowned religious sites – the Church of the Annunciation, the Church of the Nativity, Via Dolorosa and the Western Wall.
- Visit the hilltop fortress of Masada overlooking the vast Dead Sea, and venture down into the valley for a gravitydefying swim in its salty waters.
- Get a local perspective of daily life at dinner with a Christian family, and meet a local Rabbi to gain a better understanding on the Israel–Palestine conflict and its progress towards peace.
- Taste the flavours of Israel and the Palestinian Territories while eating with a local family, and spend some time working out your favourite hummus at a tasting in downtown Tel Aviv.
Welcome to the land of ancient cultures, biblical treasures, enigmatic history and thriving cities – Israel and the Palestinian Territories is layers upon layers to explore. Spend seven memorable days experiencing Roman Caesarea and the Crusader port of Acre to religious sites in Nazareth, Bethlehem, Jerusalem and Jericho, stopping by the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, Via Dolorosa, Garden of Gethsemane and the Dead Sea. The Holy Land is so much more than churches, so discover a country with a beautifully preserved past and a vibrant beating heart.
- Comfortable hotel (5 nights) Guesthouse Feature Stay (1 night)
- 6 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Boat , Private vehicle
- Jerusalem - Western Wall (Wailing Wall)
- Jerusalem - Old City walking tour
- Jerusalem - Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Jerusalem - Local Family Dinner
- Qumran - Archaeological site visit
- Masada - Dead Sea & Fortress visit
- Jerusalem - Conversation with a local rabbi
- Jerusalem - Garden of Gethsemane & Basilica of the Agony
- Jerusalem - Yad Vashem Museum
- Jerusalem - Mount of Olives
- Bethlehem - Church of the Nativity & Shepherds' Field
- Tiberias - Church of the Multiplication
- Tiberias - Sea of Galilee boat ride
- Capernaum - St Peter's Church
- Nazareth - Church of Annunciation & Mary's Well
- Haifa - Bahai Gardens view & photo stop
- Acre - Knights of St John Complex
- Caesarea - Roman ruins
- Tel Aviv - Hummus Tasting
- Any international flights to Jerusalem and from Tel Aviv are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Journey Through Israel & the Palestinian Territories tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 99+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Journey Through Israel & the Palestinian Territories tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 15 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 15 March 2021, a deposit of 600 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Journey Through Israel & the Palestinian Territories tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Journey Through Israel & the Palestinian Territories tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- During your trip you will visit numerous religious sites. You will need to bring clothes that cover the arms and legs. A light scarf is a good idea for covering shoulders and arms when it’s hot. Your leader will be able to advise when such clothing is necessary.
- At major sites you can expect to be exposed to the elements at length, so be prepared with a hat, sunscreen and plenty of fluids. Sites can get congested during peak travel periods with buses of large pilgrim groups. While we do our best to plan our visits around these times, it’s not always possible. There may be delays, queues and private services that prevent us from entering the site. Your trip leader will manage this as best as they can on the day.
- It’s not all hot desert days in Israel and the Palestinian Territories, as the winter months (December–February) can be quite cold. Temperatures in northern parts of the country can drop to freezing overnight, and snowfall in these areas is common. Temperatures can differ dramatically from one place to the next, so it’s important to pack accordingly.
- Israel and the Palestinian Territories is by no means a cheap destination, so it’s important to budget accordingly. The good news is that your expert local leader is on hand to help you uncover the best local deals.
- Known as 'baksheesh' in the Middle East, tipping is an entrenched feature of the tourism industry. If you are satisfied with the services, tipping is appropriate and always appreciated. Don’t be taken back if this tipping culture is particularly apparent in Israel and the Palestinian Territories.
- This destination caters primarily for large pilgrim groups, and it can be difficult to secure small, boutique style accommodation in central locations with local four-star amenities.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Finish point description
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
The Intrepid Foundation