- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 7 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Visit Jerusalem’s most emblematic sites
- Experience floating in the Dead Sea
- Go on a food tour in Tel Aviv’s famous Carmel Market
Day 1: Jerusalem, Israel
Day 2: Jerusalem, Israel
Day 3: Jerusalem, Israel
Day 4: Jerusalem, Israel
Day 5: Jerusalem - Tel Aviv, Israel
Day 6: Tel Aviv, Israel
Day 7: Tel Aviv, Israel
- 6N in hostel dorm or private room
- 4N in Jerusalem
- 2N in Tel Aviv
- 6 Breakfast(s)
- All transfers as per itinerary
- City, Cultural and Historical tours
- Jerusalem Holy City Experience
- Masada Sunrise, Ein Gedi and Dead Sea Experience
- Tel Aviv Foodie Market Experience
- This is a self-guided tour
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal Expenses
- Other meals / drinks
- Airport transfers
- Visa fees
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 25+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Jerusalem & Tel Aviv Adventure 7D/6N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 September 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Jerusalem & Tel Aviv Adventure 7D/6N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Jerusalem & Tel Aviv Adventure 7D/6N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols