- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Check out Amman’s party scene.
- Hike around archaeological marvels in Petra.
- Stay overnight at a Bedouin desert camp.
- Take a dip in the Dead Sea.
Your Instagram account won't know what hit it after you fill your feed with the incredible snaps taken on this eight-day tour through Israel and Jordan. Explore the winding alleyways of Jerusalem's Old City, see Petra's stunning tombs and monasteries carved into rock walls, learn about Bedouin culture during an overnight stay in the desert, and hit the beach in Tel Aviv. On the brink of settling on the tourist track, now's the perfect time to experience these countries with your budget and an exploratory spirit in mind.
Day 1: Jerusalem
Day 2: Jerusalem
Day 3: Jerusalem/Wadi Rum
Day 4: Wādī Mūsá/Petra
Day 5: Wādī Mūsá/Amman
Day 6: Amman/Tel Aviv
Day 7: Tel Aviv
Day 8: Tel Aviv
- Simple hotels (3 nts), hostel–dormitory (3 nts) basic desert camp (1 nt).
7 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD170-225 for meals not included.
- Minivan/bus, 4x4 jeep, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) in Israel and Jordan, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Numeira Community Cafe Lunch, Jordan Valley
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Foodie Moment: Yehuda Market walk & craft beer café visit, Jerusalem
- Your Local Living Moment: Bedouin Camp Overnight, Wadi Rum
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Tel Aviv
- Old Jerusalem guided tour
- Yehuda Market walk and craft beer café visit
- Wadi Rum jeep excursion
- Petra day pass and tour
- Amman guided tour
- Dead Sea visit with swim
- Bethlehem visit
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Jerusalem and from Tel Aviv are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Israel & Jordan: Party Nights & Ancient Sites tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 52+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Israel & Jordan: Party Nights & Ancient Sites tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 June 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Israel & Jordan: Party Nights & Ancient Sites tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Israel & Jordan: Party Nights & Ancient Sites tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 18 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.