- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the ancient Roman ruins of Jerash.
- Hike around archaeological marvels in Petra.
- Stay overnight at a Bedouin desert camp.
- Take a dip in the Dead Sea.
Your Instagram account won't know what hit it after you fill your feed with the incredible snaps taken on this eight-day tour through Israel. Explore the winding alleyways of Jerusalem's Old City, see Petra's stunning tombs and monasteries carved into rock walls, learn about Bedouin culture during an overnight stay in the desert, and hit the beach in Tel Aviv. On the brink of settling on the tourist track, now's the perfect time to experience the country with your budget and an exploratory spirit in mind.
Day 1: Jerusalem
Day 2: Jerusalem
Day 3: Jerusalem/Wādī Mūsá
Day 4: Wādī Mūsá/Petra
Day 5: Wādī Mūsá/Wadi Rum
Day 6: Wadi Rum/Tel Aviv
Day 7: Tel Aviv
Day 8: Tel Aviv
- Simple hotels (twin-share) (6 nts), basic desert camp (1 nt).
7 breakfasts, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD180-235 for meals not included.
- Minivan/bus, 4x4 jeep, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) in Israel and Jordan, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Numeira Community Cafe, Jordan Valley
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Local Living Moment: Bedouin Camp Overnight, Wadi Rum
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Tel Aviv
- Old Jerusalem guided tour
- Jerash guided tour
- Petra day pass and tour
- Wadi Rum jeep excursion
- Dead Sea visit with swim
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Jerusalem and from Tel Aviv are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Israel & Jordan: Party Nights & Ancient Sites tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 75 today.
- Save US$ 50+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Israel & Jordan: Party Nights & Ancient Sites tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Israel & Jordan: Party Nights & Ancient Sites tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Israel & Jordan: Party Nights & Ancient Sites tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 18 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.