- duration 7 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Walk the old streets of Jerusalem and learn about its history
- Float in the Dead Sea’s salty waters and take a mud bath
- Visit the Petra ruins, one of the Seven World Wonders
Day 1: Jerusalem, Israel
Day 2: Jerusalem, Israel
Day 3: Jerusalem, Israel
Day 4: Jerusalem, Israel
Day 5: Jerusalem, Israel - Petra, Jordan
Day 6: Petra, Jordan - Jerusalem, Israel
Day 7: Jerusalem, Israel
- 6N in hostel dorm or private room and at a Bedouin Camp
- 5N in Jerusalem
- 1N in Bedouin Camp near Petra
- 6 Breakfast(s)
- 2 Lunch(es)
- 1 Dinner(s)
- All transfers as per itinerary
- City, Cultural and Historical tours
- Jerusalem Old City tour
- Visit to Masada Sunrise, Ein Gedi and Dead Sea Experience
- Mount of Olives Experience
- Overnight in Bedouin Camp near Petra
- Tour in Petra
- English-speaking guide during the activities
- Entrance to beach and towel included for Masada Sunrise, Ein Gedi and Dead Sea Experience
- Entrances fees in Jordan
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal Expenses
- Other meals or drinks
- Airport transfers
- Visa fees
- Lunches and dinners in Israel
- Guide during trip to Masada, Ein Gedi and Dead Sea (self-guided trip)
- Transportation during Jerusalem tours (starting points are walking distance from the hostels)
- Visa and border fees (approximately $33 for Israel departure tax, $60 for Jordan Visa and $15 for Jordan departure tax)
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 43+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Israel & Jordan Explorer 7D/6N (from Jerusalem/Tel Aviv) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 July 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Israel & Jordan Explorer 7D/6N (from Jerusalem/Tel Aviv) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Israel & Jordan Explorer 7D/6N (from Jerusalem/Tel Aviv) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols