- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- Wander the quarters of Jerusalem's Old City.
- Taste your way through a local market.
- Learn about Israeli and Palestinian cooking.
- Explore the stunning sites of the Sea of Galilee.
Israel holds a unique place in the Middle East. With sacred sites central to three of humanity’s major religions, you could spend a lifetime exploring its wonders of history and culture. Look over ancient Jerusalem from the Mount of Olives, learn about Israeli wine at the Sea of Galilee, walk the coastal ruins at Caesarea, and immerse in local culture through culinary endeavours. Make your own pilgrimage to this beloved and complex place.
Day 1: Jerusalem
Day 2: Jerusalem
Day 3: Jerusalem
Day 4: Jerusalem
Day 5: Jerusalem/Tiberias
Day 6: Tiberias
Day 7: Tiberias/Tel Aviv
Day 8: Tel Aviv
- Hotels (7 nts).
7 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 3 dinners
Note: Allow USD230-300 for meals not included.
- Private van/bus, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Jerusalem Lecture with Local Expert, Jerusalem
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Mahane Yehuda Market Walk & Kosher Cooking Class, Jerusalem
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Palestinian Women's Project Local Lunch, Bethlehem
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Lecture on Palestinien Christians in Israel, Bethlehem
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Galilee Winery tour and tasting, Galilee
- Arrival transfer
- Jerusalem Old City walking tour
- Visit Yad Vashem (the Holocaust memorial)
- Visit the Israel Museum and view the Dead Sea Scrolls
- Tour Bethlehem
- Visit a Palestinian refugee community
- Guided visit to Masada
- Dead Sea visit
- Explore the Sea of Galilee area including Capernaum and Nazareth
- Kibbutz tour
- Visit Haifa and Caesarea Maritima
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Jerusalem and from Tel Aviv are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Israel and Beyond tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 125 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 83 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Israel and Beyond tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Israel and Beyond tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : National Geographic JourneysGreater exploration, insider access, and the freedom to roam – all without sacrificing comfort.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.