- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Wander the quarters of Jerusalem's Old City.
- Taste your way through a local market.
- Learn about Israeli.
- Palestinian and Jordanian cooking.
Experience the treasures of the Middle East on an unforgettable journey that combines the highlights of Israel and Jordan. Discover life in Jerusalem through the eyes of a local scholar, view the famed Dead Sea Scrolls at the Israel Museum, and pay a visit to Bethlehem—believed to be the birthplace of Jesus. Then cross over to Jordan, exploring the remarkable Roman ruins of Jerash and venturing into the ancient city of Petra, one of the Seven New Wonders of the World.
Day 1: Jerusalem
Day 2: Jerusalem
Day 3: Jerusalem
Day 4: Jerusalem
Day 5: Jerusalem/Tiberias
Day 6: Tiberias
Day 7: Tiberias/Tel Aviv
Day 8: Tel Aviv/Amman
Day 9: Amman
Day 10: Amman/Wādī Mūsá
Day 11: Wādī Mūsá
Day 12: Petra/Wadi Rum
Day 13: Wadi Rum/Dead Sea
Day 14: Dead Sea/Amman
Day 15: Amman
- Hotels (13 nts), desert camp (1 nt).
14 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 5 dinners
Note: Allow USD405-530 for meals not included.
- Private van/bus, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) in Israel and Jordan, local guides.
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Jerusalem Lecture with Local Expert, Jerusalem
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Mahane Yehuda Market Walk & Kosher Cooking Class, Jerusalem
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Palestinian Women's Project Local Lunch, Bethlehem
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Galilee Winery tour and tasting, Galilee
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Women's Cooking Class & lunch, Jerash Governorate
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Petra Archaeologist Talk, Wādī Mūsá
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Wadi Rum Night Walk, Wadi Rum
- Your G for Good Moment: Beit Khayrat Souf women-run cafe, Jerash Governorate
- Your G for Good Moment: Numeira Community Cafe Lunch, Jordan Valley
- Arrival transfer
- Entrance to Yad Vashem (the Holocaust memorial)
- Visit the Israel Museum and view the Dead Sea Scrolls
- Visit old Jerusalem and Bethlehem
- Visit Masada
- Explore the Sea of Galilee area including Capernaum and Nazareth
- Tour Caesarea Maritima
- Visit to the Citadel and the National Archaeological Museum
- Guided visit to Jerash
- Tour the Madaba mosaics
- Visit Mt Nebo
- Petra guided tour
- Wadi Rum desert 4x4 jeep excursion
- Guided visit to Bethany
- Visit both sides of the Dead Sea
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Jerusalem and from Amman are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Explore Israel & Jordan tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 164+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Explore Israel & Jordan tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 June 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Explore Israel & Jordan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Explore Israel & Jordan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : National Geographic JourneysGreater exploration, insider access, and the freedom to roam – all without sacrificing comfort.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.