- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Off the beaten track cycling Enjoy the landscapes, flavours and character of rural Korea
- Jeju Explore the historic and volcanic sites of Jeju Island, home to 17 UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Coastal riding Beautiful landscapes and fishing villages of Jeju Island and South Korea's eastern coastline
- Gyeongju Ancient Korean capital, filled with atmospheric temples, ponds and historic treasures
Day 1 : Join tour on the island of Jeju
Day 2 : Cycle Jeju's south coast via Hyeopjae Beach and Songaksan Mountain
Day 3 : Cycle to Jeongbang Waterfalls, Pyoseon-Myeon beach and the Jeju Folk Museum
Day 4 : Cycling Jeju Island's north coast to Manjanggul Caves and Jeju City
Day 5 : Fly to the mainland and visit the historic temples and ponds at Gyeongju
Day 6 : Ride inland country lanes to Gyeongju Yandong Village
Day 7 : Cycle the scenic east coast to the crab fishing town of Yeongdeok
Day 8 : Pedal the coastal road, visit Seongryugul limestone caves and pagoda
Day 9 : Cycle to Jangho Beach
Day 10 : Sightseeing in Seoul's bustling centre
Day 11 : Tour ends Seoul
- Raon Hotel (1 night)
- Hotel Sumorum (1 night)
- Blue Mountain Hotel (1 night)
- Hotel Whistle Lark (1 night)
- Hwangnamguan Hanok Village (1 night)
- Galaxy Holel (1 night)
- Samsa Ocean View Hotel (1 night)
- Uljin 207 Mile (1 night)
- Yong Hwa Hotel (1 night)
- Kensington Yeoido Hotel (1 night)
- 10 Breakfasts, 3 Dinners
- Explore Tour Leader / Cycle guide
- Any international flights to Jeju and from Seoul are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cycle South Korea tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 131+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cycle South Korea tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 August 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cycle South Korea tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cycle South Korea tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.