- Take on a famous Rickshaw ride.
- See attractions and get cultural insights as your guide drives and guides you..
From US$ 40 30 minutes View Tour
From US$ 40 30~ minutes View Tour
- Kimono or Yukata rental
- Kimono dressing from head to toe
- Rickshaw ride around Asakusa
- Feel the calmness at the Zen rock garden
- Experience the daily life and culture of the Japanese people
- Recall the scenes from "Memoir of Geisha" by walking through the corridors of red gates
- Explore old backstreets, markets, and retail areas seldom seen by most tourists.
- Discover the New York-inspired neighbourhood of Shinsekai and see what ghosts still linger in the streets.
- Wander through the flashy, glittering, famed district of Dotonbori.
- Hike along the Kumano Kodo pilgrimage route
- Cycle between islands in rural Japan
- Walk along the Philosopher's Walk in Kyoto
- Experience the bustle of modern Tokyo
- Visit the Zenkoji temple in the Japanese Alps
- Discover the snow monkeys bathing in the hot springs
From US$ 3,889 US$ 3,617 12 days View Tour
|Dec 23||Only 10 seats left|
|Mar 9||Only 10 seats left|
- Learn about the citys history on bike - the most preferred way to travel here
- Paddle down the path of philosophy with beautiful cherry trees shadowing over
- Visit the Zen temples and canals with old teahouses and bathhouses
- Experience the past in Takayama's folk village and Kyoto's historic centre
- Explore Kanazawa Castle
- Lose yourself in the picturesque Kenroku-en Garden and the Ninja Temple
- Explore handicraft shops and alleys that have been a part of Tokyo for decades
- Learn more about calligraphy, incense-making and Japanese music
- Sample traditional treats and goodies
- Take in the views of Mt Fuji
- Stay in temple lodging and a traditional ryokan
- Gaze at the famous floating torii gate in Miyajima
From US$ 3,299 US$ 2,608 9 days View Tour
|Nov 6||Only 5 seats left|
|Nov 9||Only 4 seats left|
- Explore the modern and traditional sides of Japan
- Relax at a traditional Inn
- Ride a ferry to Miyajima to see the famous floating torii
- Chat with a Tokyo-based local expert who can help you plan your Best.
- Learn all the secret local tips you won’t find in most guidebooks.
- Meet up with fellow like-minded travellers.
- See Kyoto transition from a daytime haven of shrines and temples to a magical nighttime town.
- Wander the back streets of Gion and see if you can spot a few Geiko walking through the old quarter.
- Visit local spots rarely discovered by tourists such as the Nishiki Tenmangu street shrines.
- Attend a Buddhist fire ceremony.
- Visit a famous shrine with close ties to the sumo wrestling world.
- Take a stroll through an elegant, beautifully manicured Japanese garden.
- See the contrast of Kyoto by day and Kyoto after dusk.
- Visit the famous Fushimi Inari Shrine with its many red torii gates.
- Explore the famous Gion geisha district, and learn about where the geisha live and work.
- Cross the largest fish market in the world off your bucket list with a local to guide you.
- Sample a couple of fresh, tasty snacks in Tsukiji’s pulsing outer markets.
- Discover the best craft and souvenir shops and meet the vendors behind the counter.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results