Japan Sightseeing, attractions, culture and history Tours 2019/2020
93 Sightseeing, attractions, culture and history Tours with 177 Reviews
- Enjoy a full-day tour of Tokyo.
- Visit to Nara Park & the Todai-ji Temple.
- Go on a tour of Mount Fuji and Hakone.
Join us in this 5-day tour of the world's most populous metropolis. This tour offers ... Read More
SaveUS$ 168From US$ 2,400 7 days View Tour
- Visit Harajuku.
- Visit Akihabara.
- Visit the Sensō-ji Temple.
Japan is an epic mix of the traditional and the ultra-modern. Robot bars, too-big-for-the-bowl udon ... Read More
SaveUS$ 255From US$ 3,649 12 days View Tour
|Jun 30||Only 1 seat left|
|Jul 21||Only 5 seats left|
- Off the beaten track cycling - Enjoy the landscapes, flavours and characters of rural Japan.
- Point-to-Point cycling - Uninterrupted ride for 8 days around the Noto Peninsula.
- Kyoto - Japan's historic capital, filled with temples and traditional tea houses.
From ancient Kyoto we ride along quiet roads on the Noto Peninsula into the highlands ... Read More
SaveUS$ 338From US$ 4,830 13 days View Tour
|Oct 13||Only 10 seats left|
|May 10||10+ seats left|
- Explore the best cherry blossom viewing spots in Tokyo and Kyoto.
- Enjoy volcanic hot springs and stunning views of Mt Fuji in Owakudani.
- Visit majestic feudal era castles, shrines and zen gardens.
Think of a place in Japan, and chances are you probably think of streets adorned ... Read More
SaveUS$ 196From US$ 2,798 7 days View Tour
- Japan is full of the contrasts of ultra modern (robot restaurant anyone?) and ancient tradition (just step into any of Kyoto’s stunning temples).
- With a leader to show you around, a new group of friends to explore with and plenty of free time to do exactly what interests you most about the country, you will definitely be able to make the most of each day on this trip..
- The little town of Nikko is one of our favourite destinations, packed with World Heritage listed temples, picture perfect hiking trails, and one of the best places to experience an onsen – hot springs bath..
Home to sumo wrestling, sake, geishas, karaoke and onsens, Japan is an extraordinary land. Here ... Read More
SaveUS$ 151From US$ 2,155 9 days View Tour
|Jul 13||Only 3 seats left|
|Jul 20||Only 6 seats left|
Highlights15% off Today
- Japan is a year round destination with something in store for every season: cherry blossoms in spring, stunning leaves in autumn and snow and ice in winter..
- This trip is a great balance of included activities in each destination and plenty of free time for other optional fun, all backed by a helpful leader to steer you in the right direction of the best experiences..
- The town of Hakone is one of our favourite destinations.
Ever-welcoming and always fascinating, Japan is a land of ancient cultures, austere traditions and groundbreaking ... Read More
SaveUS$ 903From US$ 4,310 US$ 3,663 13 days View Tour
|Jul 7||Only 2 seats left|
|Jul 14||Only 2 seats left|
Highlights20% off Today
- Explore both the ultramodern and traditional sides of Japan..
- Experience Tokyo's vibrant nightlife..
- Visit Kyoto's iconic temples and geishas..
Always wanted to experience Japan but felt it was pricey? No longer! This super-affordable 11-day ... Read More
SaveUS$ 666From US$ 2,599 US$ 2,079 11 days View Tour
|Jul 13||Only 6 seats left|
|Jul 18||Only 4 seats left|
- Discover the iconic & majestic Mt.
- Explore the shrines & temples of Kyoto.
- Enjoy free time in Tokyo, Hiroshima, & Osaka.
Enjoy this spectacular 13-day trip through Japan starting in Tokyo. Travel on bullet trains to ... Read More
SaveUS$ 131From US$ 1,874 13 days View Tour
|Jun 19||Only 6 seats left|
|Jun 20||Only 6 seats left|
- Explore Hakone during free time on your own.
- See the highlights of Kyoto on a half-day excursion.
- Hop on a city sightseeing bus in Hiroshima.
Enjoy this spectacular 8-day trip through Japan starting and ending in Tokyo. Travel on bullet ... Read More
SaveUS$ 98From US$ 1,403 8 days View Tour
|Jun 19||Only 4 seats left|
|Jun 20||Only 8 seats left|
- Explore Japan from north to south.
- See Mount Fuji from up close.
- Learn more about the Ainu people at Nibutani Ainu Culture Museum.
This 22-day tour of Japan is the longest and most comprehensive guided group tour of ... Read More
SaveUS$ 567From US$ 8,098 22 days View Tour
- Spot mysterious geishas in Kyoto's Gion district.
- Experience cherry blossom season or beautiful autumn colours.
- Watch the famous snow monkeys bathing in hot springs.
Ancient wooden temples, raked-pebble Zen gardens and chanting Buddhist monks juxtaposed with space-age towers, neon ... Read More
SaveUS$ 434From US$ 6,199 14 days View Tour
|Sep 22||Only 8 seats left|
|Sep 29||Only 7 seats left|
- See the Imperial Palace, Asakusa Sensoji Temple and Nakamise Street..
- See the Meiji Jingu Shrine, Harajuku & Shibuya Crossing..
- Tsukiji fish market.
SaveUS$ 313From US$ 4,465 13 days View Tour
|Jun 29||10+ seats left|
|Jul 13||10+ seats left|
Highlights15% off Today
SaveUS$ 289From US$ 1,379 US$ 1,172 6 days View Tour
|Jul 4||Only 4 seats left|
|Jul 11||Only 2 seats left|
Highlights20% off Today
- Experience the past in Takayama's folk village and Kyoto's historic centre..
- Explore Kanazawa Castle..
- Lose yourself in the picturesque Kenroku-en Garden..
SaveUS$ 1,152From US$ 4,499 US$ 3,599 14 days View Tour
|Aug 25||Only 7 seats left|
|Sep 1||Only 3 seats left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results